Newbie first autofem blue dream journal

They are lime green again… Does this mean I need to double my Megacrop dose or feed more than once a week? Reminder, I’m outdoors in soil.

Feed more than once but keep the same doseage

1 Like

I read that the first week of bloom is the transition faze… High N to Higher PK… I’m not sure the Mega Crop is gonna get me through. I doubled the feed, but have some yellowing leaves towards the bottom. I’m not super worried about this, however, I wonder if it would work to give them a fish bloom formula 0-10-10 one feed and Megacrop on 2nd feed each week. Not right now, but after transition faze. I am so afraid of nutrients. The Megacrop has seemed so mild thus far, but I think it will need a boost soon. I worry about mixing nutrients. As long as I don’t feed them at the same time it’s probably okay

1 Like

Worse than this?

And her now naked legs because they all yellowed and blew off in the wind

Well at this time when your still feeding her the same and she is still yellowing, is when I stop relying on the fan leaves and just start worrying about this

All her little “sun catchers” are nice and green still all around the bud, and they should stay that way, if they don’t, then we will worry meesh​:+1::+1: continue feeding it megacrop just like you have but now twice a week, megacrop is a veg thru flower food , that means you don’t have to drop N and raise PK to receive great results
I had to feed her today bad fyi to much LITFA

3 Likes

Probably the same here. The leaf miner damage is still on the bottom yellowing leaves as well, although I’m pretty sure the bugs have been gone for quite awhile. I noticed today that the newly budding autos want way more water than the one 2 weeks in bloom too. But the first bloomer is really showing it’s Indica… shorter, more compact, broader leaves and fingers and bushier. The others are lankier, def Sativa traits

btw… Mega Crop sells a PK booster… it may be worth my ordering actually

Read the megacrop thread here, lol They say to just use megacrop even though they sell it, megacrop works best by itself

1 Like

I’ve been feeding at half dose. Just upped it this week but between 2 separate feedings. I’ll keep an eye on it. They may want more

1 Like

Sounds good, your judgement is better than mine​:wink::+1:

Daily check of the girls - Apparently, they did their overnight photosynthesis plant magic and have greened up substantially.
Which tells me that the manufacturers suggested Mega Crop feed is accurate and they need to be given full strength each week from now on. I am pleasantly surprised as all the other stuff I tried at full strength on my last grow had nute burned my plants. Yay Mega Crop!

2 Likes

Day 48ish This one is showing her Indica

Bud close up warning XXX rating

Sativa showing. Xmas tree

and some PG rated Marigolds I’m hoping will flower super late in the season just because…

5 Likes

WOW:eyes::eyes::camera_flash::camera_flash::camera_flash: Those look GREAT!:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Day 58ish

6 Likes

How tall are they now

1 Like

1 and 5 are short suckers about 1.5 ft and the others are almost 3 ft

2 Likes

I didn’t mean for that to be in bold… lol and #1 reminds me of an Indica plant

2 Likes

Look great!! You’re going to be well rewarded that’s for sure… and yeah no1 is definitely an indica leaner

1 Like

Man they are looking nice and chunky, you should be very proud

1 Like

The first one kinda looks done. I have such a hard time identifying trichome stage. Even with my jewelers loupe, I shake and lose my view. From what I think I see there are some clear and some milky. I even tried downloading a microscope app on my phone, but I end up shaking right when it starts coming into view. I was trying to at least get a close up pic with the app to post for help, but I can’t get it. So frustrated! It’s weird though this plant is only like 60 days old. The rest still have at least 2 to 3 weeks to go.

1 Like

How long do buds on autos usually take? The first one is at 30 days. Got my hand to stop shaking long enough to see clear trichomes, so #1 is not finished yet.

1 Like

What does the seed co they came from say? Id think at least 55 to 60 days minimum

1 Like