Newbie first autofem blue dream journal

They say 70 - 75 days from germ. However, the indica dom is gonna finish early I think. It is so far ahead of the other 4.

2 Likes

Sounds about right that… the flower window and the indica coming in earlier… so patience it is hehe. How are they smelling ?

2 Likes

If I touch them they smell amazing! I’m not sure if it’s the strain or the size of my back yard but they are pretty low odor plants.

1 Like

Spoke too soon! All of them are stinking to high hell today! Delicious! :grinning:

1 Like

A few of the girls top colas

7 Likes

Looks like Auto #1 is almost done. When do I stop feeding her? A week before?
Getting nervous with the strong smell coming from the backyard. Really hoping it’s not noticed all the way to the front. If it is, here’s hoping my pitbull is scary enough. She’d only lick someone’s face off, but they don’t know that.

3 Likes

Last pics of Auto #1 Cut off as many leaves as I could while she was alive. She’s hanging to dry now. Last 4 autos are a week or so from finish.

Well, that was my little Indica dominant baby. She was short, but her bud was fat. My first successful grow. :evergreen_tree::sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

Looks like your a pro now! :grin::+1: amazing harvest, great job :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Thank you! Now this bud is gonna be good! I still have most of the icky bud from the clones. It’s complete shit. lol

2 Likes

Nice early harvest there!

2 Likes

Thank you! Autos are fun! I may have to assemble my cheapy greenhouse and grow some in the winter. lol

2 Likes

Have I sent you any of mine? I can’t remember.

2 Likes

You have not. Do you have any fems?

2 Likes

For you, I may have some fem mix left. Shoot me a PM and I’ll send them to you. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

A little late today with my feed and water. Just watched my plants gulp down megacrop. Purpling stems literally faded back to green before my eyes. That was cool to watch, but sorry plants. A bit too much LITFA

2 Likes

Auto 1 dried and trimmed. I’m admittedly a horrible trimmer. Of course I had to test it before curing, and it is amazing! Great flavor, high is pleasant, burns nicely, exceptionally smooth without the cure. I’m reminded why I grow this strain. Lovely all around.

5 Likes

Mother F**ker! One of my top colas has some bud rot. While I was looking closely, I found a canker worm completely inside the bud. Hope these suckers finish soon before they are completely destroyed by bugs. It was like a bug apocalypse swept my yard in the last week. Leaf miners, aphids, spider mites and now canker worms! I’m seriously considering pulling the last 4 autos early. I don’t seem to have a problem on the 5 budding reveggers. Damn it.

1 Like

Trimmed and hung to dry two more autos. Damn cankerworms have destroyed some. Really bummed. Took like 7 hours to trim. Still have 2 more to go tomorrow after I rent a rototiller and go to town on the backyard flower beds and veggie patch. Exhausted already.

2 Likes

Auto’s should flower roughly in 7 weeks from 1st pistils, but they can take longer if veg period is long too , just depends on environment genetics etc… but nice looking harvest there though i reckon you could have left it another few weeks. ( I’ve only read last few posts) but good luck with the other plants.
Enjoy the fruits of your labour, so to speak lol.

Gaz

1 Like

The web had estimated the blue dream autos at between 70 - 77 days. The first one was so indica dominant it finished in like 65 and the last 4 could have went until about today if the cankerworms weren’t destroying them. I had to pull the last 4 at around 70 days a tad early. All in all they came out really nice!

3 Likes