Newbie first autofem blue dream journal

Resilient plants aren’t hard to clone just takes a lil patience!(that’s why one should always start with good genetics) There’s a million cloning videos on YouTube and good old clonex will do wonders although it’s not necessarily needed. Experiments are always fun though so keep on keepin on! Good luck on your lil babies, one good thing to keep in mind is LITFA and let it grow! Cheers!

1 Like

Still waiting no sprouts popping. Apparently, staring at them doesn’t make them come up either! Man, growing things requires a lot of patience. lol

1 Like

4 out of 6 sprouts so far! Still tiny. 6/30/18

2 Likes

And that’s why we can’t stress enough to new growers the importance of a full stocked supply of LITFA! GO GET STONED and reVEG like your blue dream clones😉 that seems to work for me

2 Likes

Everyone keeps saying that LIFTA. What does it stand for?

Leave it the fuck alone

3 Likes

3 Likes

There is something so sexy about seeing that tiny green sprout! Yay Life!

2 Likes

I really enjoy rereading your thread lol it reminds me of my first grow. Love the enthusiasm! You checked to see of your seeds had germinated the day after planting them hahaha I laugh but not at you. I think everyone of us on here went thru the same over eager grow grow grow attitude you have right now! Don’t you ever change. . . Just improve

3 Likes

Haha! Oh, I’m all goofy about it! Reading everything I can, trying to learn everything in one day (never gonna happen). Probably driving my boyfriend crazy with all things plant related. Got super excited today when Amazon delivered my cool new magnifier! Hey, it even has lights on it! lol In all seriousness, I am really enjoying it. Funny thing is that I’m not even too excited about smoking it much these days. I’ll be more excited if I can actually grow something WORTH smoking. lol

Regarding my seeds… hell yes! I look at them at least twice a day! :joy:

2 Likes

My house has been in my family for 70 years. 60 of which always had a vegetable garden out back, until I moved in. My goal is to be as savvy as my late Gramps was in the garden. I want to learn how to till all the soil and know exactly the right things to mix in just by looking at it, make compost etc… Someday…

3 Likes

I actually enjoy growing just as much as smoking so I feel ya there. And I’m sure you will do your gramps proud! :+1: and I know you will do us (overgrow) proud too
I’m giving you the HOODINIs best prospect award :1st_place_medal: your prize is the endless amount of information you want and need

Edit-Guess the site went down I’ll share some of the good ones I downloaded

2 Likes

I do the same thing to the wife haha

1 Like

It wont let me upload the ebooks to here they are either to big or not pdf or approved format. . . Sorry :frowning:

1 Like

The site is back up if you want to check out all the ebooks

2 Likes

Wonderful! I’ll take a look! Thank you!

1 Like

So, these are in the shade right now and tiny. When should I give them full sun? I don’t want to burn the babies.

7 Likes

That depends. . . I try to wait at least 2 weeks but my environment is way harsh so I wait a little longer . my LAH breed of mine I’d already be giving full sun from seed but that’s my breed and I know what she likes. . . I would say a week or less if your really worried about
And your top one looks like canna-dumbo

It’s gonna be in the high 70’s and 80’s this week until Friday and Saturday heat wave for 2 days 98! Ugh! I think I’ll keep them semi shady until that passes

Lol I call 98 a nice day
And the heat could still effect your plant even in the shade
Water her a little more than normal the morning of the heatwave it will help keep the roots cooler in the heat. . . What’s your humidity like?