Newbie first autofem blue dream journal

No we’re talking :heart_eyes: kekekeke

2 Likes

I get jittery and panic attacks from sativa too, but love the mental high. I have become quite fond of sativa terpene profiles with a bit of CBD. This takes the edginess off it while keeping the head high IME.

2 Likes

@ReikoX that sounds brilliant I’m going to have to try that with my green crack this year

1 Like

My Juanita is like that, naturally. I’ve been buying some Durban Poison CBD at the dispensary lately. $5 grams on Mondays! I almost cant grow it for that price.

2 Likes

I’m gonna experiment with some higher CBD Sativas for sure!

1 Like

So plants are about 20 days from germ… had some fish/kelp/molasses fert leftover after feeding my weirdos today (the reveggers), so I lightly watered the babies with it too on a whim. 1/2 strength. Hope they like it because they just got transplanted, new soil and all. Couldn’t tell you why I decided to throw it in there. Here’s hoping I didn’t burn them or piss them off. lol

2 Likes

It’s hard to burn a plant with organic nutrients especially at 1/2 strength. Sounds like you’ve got about 10 days until they start to flower. I don’t know if you use Mycorrhizal fungi when you transplant, but you should consider it if you don’t. Great white and Mykos are popular brands. I use Mykos because it’s cheaper. Helps prevent transplant shock and extends the root system so the plant could pickup more nutrients and water. If you decide to try it get it at a hydro store so you could check the expiration date.

1 Like

Autos are looking gorgeous today! They seem happy as pigs in shit after the feeding. It feels so good I almost cried. I know I’m silly, but I’m getting better at this stuff!

5 Likes

🖒:unicorn::poop::ok_hand: awesome I’m so happy for you​:grin:
They should be starting to show pistils I just found 2 on mine today :grin:

1 Like

There was Mycorrhizal fungi in the seed starter soil I used. I also gave them B-52 and Voodoo Juice once, but before the transplant.

1 Like

I DID see a few today! Hot damn! My babies are happy!

2 Likes

They are also starting the hormonal changes into flowering. . .so just keep doing what your doing and they should start blowing up

2 Likes

3 Likes

btw… I think they love the new shadier spot

2 Likes

I think so too. . .That’s where i would want to be out in the hot sun lol😉

1 Like

So, this came today. I’m gonna figure out how to use it for the rest of this grow. Any strength suggestions and how often?

This is a serious bag of mutes for 3 bucks and a 50% off coupon if I want to buy more.

2 Likes

Lucky you got a 50% off?? I wonder if I did🤔

1 Like

code is MEGACROP lol

1 Like

Oh awesome! I won’t tell anyone else . . .promise :wink:

1 Like

Do you think I should use as much as the manufacturer says? And would my auto be considered a seedling/small plant still or normal veg?

I am assuming by their chart it is once a week that I feed them? I see people feeding their plants everyday. Is that because they are indoor?