Newbie first autofem blue dream journal

No No @Hoodini I just stare. The seed heads look like perlite. lol I have been a really good girl.

4 Likes

You better :wink: im keeping track of you! Haha so was the weather started warming up like its suppose to over there yet?

2 Likes

Slowly until Friday, then it will jump almost 20 degrees for 2 days! 98 with 70% humidity sucks! Iā€™m not looking forward to it.

2 Likes

You and your plants are going to be sweating! Hopefully not too bad. That humidity is a little worry some. Do you have major problems with molds?

Ummmā€¦ on my rose bushes at times, but usually when we actually have a winter and it rains a lot. Havenā€™t seen anything lately. Big time drought.

1 Like

Ok well then i dont think you will have to worry much then. I hate humidity but when it comes to my plants in my dry a** heat i like itšŸ˜

My cousin grew a few 11 footers out in Joshua Tree his first time ever growing! But that guy has a green thumb to begin with. imho he harvested too early and cured too much cuz his bud burned like a forest fireā€¦ but Sshhh! Donā€™t tell him I said that. :wink:

1 Like

Haha my lips are sealed. . .joshua tree?I use to go splunking in the lava tubes and repelling there.:+1: did his bud pop or crackle when smoked?

Nope. It just reduced to ashes. Too dry. The altitude got me high up there, not so much when I smoked it back home by the ocean. Awesome on the lava tubes!

1 Like

Ahh the ocean i miss it. I spent my whole summer growing up surfing newport wedge. Those were the days. Now where im at smells like the ocean when it rains but i cant surf the rock formations

2 Likes

Living by the beach is on my daily gratitude list. The cost of living out here is ridiculous these days. If I didnā€™t inherit my house, I would be living in some tiny little apartment with no dog and no plants. I am very fortunate. Love the mountains too! If I had to move, it would definitely be there.

My dad lives in the OC now since he retired. Newport is nice! I love it over there! Hell, the whole coast down to Mexico, itā€™s just SO darn good!

4 Likes

Must be nice. . . But ya the cost of living is ridiculous there. Itā€™s starting to get bad in Phoenix too. With minimum wage jumping up from $7.95 to $10.55 guess what. . .So has the cost of living :persevere: No suprise there.

1 Like

Nope, but you still pay way less for gas. Itā€™s $3.55 a gal here right now. Ouch!

1 Like

Actually just filled up earlier $3.099. . . Itā€™s definitely cheaper but itā€™s on the rise fast. 2 months ago it was $2.89

1 Like

Damn! You arenā€™t joking! It sure has! AZ was a couple bucks cheaper not to long ago. Blood suckers!

Right! If Iā€™m gonna get f**ked I at least want dinner first. . . But Iā€™d still get taxed on that to so it would be counterproductive hahaha time to buy one of these

Now comes with the all electric upgrade and dakine seat covers

3 Likes

Haha! That thing is awesome! WTF is it? Part mail truck, part Chevy? Dig the pop up window!

1 Like

:drooling_face: youā€™ve never seen Cheech and Chong- Up in Smoke? Thatā€™s the yeska-mobile hahaha it all made out of Mexican brick(well car) weed

1 Like

OMG thatā€™s right! Itā€™s been ages since Iā€™ve watched it! When I remember it they are always inside the van! lol I have a good excuse thoughā€¦ Iā€™m a smoker and I suffer from CRS (Canā€™t Remember Shit). :grinning: :evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Might be time to dust off the old VHS player make some :popcorn: and pop that bad boy in. . . Or stream it online if your more of a 2010 kinda person

1 Like