Newbie first autofem blue dream journal

@Meesh hey get a hold of me when you get back on here! :v:

How’s it going @Hoodini? Hope you had a great July 4th! I’m around for the rest of the day.

@meesh thanks hope your was great too. . .My 4th was good I still have all my fingers hope you do to. . Hooe your little ones are handling the heat

Just got home and they seem to look just fine! It’s 97 out there, but humidity is less than 40%. Must be Santa Ana winds! I have 5 sprouts don’t think #6 is gonna show. I need to replant my weird reveggers and it’s too hot to be outside and I don’t really want to water them so I’m sort of at a crossroads today lol

Oh don’t get me started on those santa ana winds but looks like your getting them when you actually need it so :+1:and I know how you feel I’ve been being heat lazy today I still haven’t watered either lol

I don’t want to water because I need to transplant. My garage is too old and gross or I’d pull them in there. I’m worried I’ll end up with some creepy crawlies if I do

Your garage is older and "gross"er than the outside?? Hehe i think you should be fine but I understand your worry.

Good point! It is pretty old, dirty and scary in there though! It could actually work, so I don’t sizzle like bacon.

Oh and have you returned to feeding your reveg plants normal npk?

Or I’ll just wait until morning when it’s still like 80

Ummm i like bacon . . . But not my back baken

What about later in the evening
Edit- your blue dream clones are the “reveggers” right . . . They look like they are in at least 5 gallon cloth pots

Yep. I gave them a simple fish fertilizer 5-1-1 then a straight water feeding. Probably just more straight water after transplant. If anything a bit of B-52 and Voodoo juice until soil runs out of nutes

1 Like

Yeah, the clones are only 3’s right now and the main stalk has doubled in size

1 Like

How old are the clones since transplant from root?

I honestly have a lot of paranoia about chemical nutrients. I worry I’m gonna kill my plants. Lately I just do half strength of anything

2 Likes

The clones have been transplanted 3 times. It’s been a month since the last time.

1 Like

I don’t use any “nutes” unless my plant looks like it has a deficiency. . . Ok how old are they since you took them out of the cloner and into soil for the first time

1 Like

That is where I screwed up. Approx 3rd week of May, That’s why I’m tracking the autos more closely

1 Like

@Hoodini last transplant was right before I went on vacation. June. Then they started prematurely budding and the others started revegging about 2 weeks ago. It must have been earlier in May when I got the clones

1 Like