Newbie from Florida

I know I can get Gainesville Green Fem seeds all day if I wanted. But I would like to someday get regs of it for Re-pro purposes.

@FloridaMan13 I am currently doing a Tampa Crippy IX seed run. I also have South Florida OG F12 I need to run along with some Florida Ditch Weed.

6 Likes

I’ve also heard it called Mic Madness as well, let me know when you start the project, I’d be interested to follow along

2 Likes

I have something completely different and more authentic than Sunshine seeds.
Also have lots of local stuff that most think is gone. The names are not as well known

4 Likes

My favorites are a little bit all over the place as I’ve literally attempted to try everything😂, GMO, Superboof, and anything with some sort fruity/Z terp. At the same time I love the dankiness of something like a GMO. Like I said I’d love to try anything that started in Florida, Florida “landrace” if you will, I’ve just never had the chance🤷🏻‍♂️

1 Like

That is good to know. Sunshines Tampa Crippy is good just unstable.

3 Likes

I am mostly dark, dank, and makes you stoned like a gravel road strains.

3 Likes

And that’s what interest me, keeping strains that were first started in Florida

1 Like

Us Florida men like to be loaded to the gills with our dick in the dirt! lol

3 Likes

images
LOL :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I couldn’t stop laughing when I first heard that saying. It’s a local thing up here in the great north!

2 Likes

I live in an area where I am afraid I might see Bubba-Billy doing just that in the dirt. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Just add meth and see what happens!

2 Likes

Some Florida favorites
Afnep~ African Nepalese Afghani
FL Bubble
Grape
Grunk
Stinky Fruit
Crippy
Miami Haze
GG
Tally Two Toke
Og before it was OG
Local Hawaiian
Lots of Mexican types
Kryptonite
At least 3 FL skunks
Panama City Brown
Ocala Killer
Orlando Kush
FL Pine Bud
and so many more

My Pops used to grow a famous local AF Pak Jalisco that seemed to always attract helicopters because they wouldn’t stop growing

8 Likes

You guys are so cute.
:laughing::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Oh my goodness! The names I have grown in the past!

Grape, Grunk, Stinkyfruit, Tallahassee Two Toke

If those are still around I am interested. Born and grew up in way south Florida and moved to the way north Florida to get away from way south Florida.

5 Likes

anytime anyone is ready for a peace river canoe/camping/smoke trip let me know!

4 Likes

Welcome to OverGrow @FloridaMan13

I’m home grown FLA, Got Grow?

4 Likes

Welcome @FloridaMan13!
Watch out for the brightline down there you guys :joy:

2 Likes

It would be good to get some people together, like I said I don’t have my own garden nor the space, I would like to see what everyone’s working with

3 Likes

Whoa there young feller…aint gonna make friends like that . Cultivation is considered felonious activity w/o exception in FLA . Cool yer jets , be people & let come what may . Go pushin’ around & you’ll be shunned . You sure you from FLA ???

4 Likes