Next up, MAC

Did a little defoliation last weekend, but mostly today. I’m going to take some more tomorrow, but I was racing the clock before lights out, and wanted to feed them

25 Likes

Hard to get a good photo now. Both plants started tipping over, so I added some yoyo supports. The lift has given direct light to all the nodes, so it’s working out ok

19 Likes

There’s a bud on my leaf

25 Likes

That’s a cute mutation, I haven’t had one of those yet. :+1:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Just catching up on this! Do you change Rez or just top off according to water/nute uptake? I’ll be enjoying the show!

1 Like

Usually both, but sometimes I’m lazier than I should be. Ideally I do a drain/refill once a week, but I also mix an additional bottle up to keep the res topped off during the week.

Yeah, @Gpaw it’s a first for me as well.

2 Likes

Is it just that one leaf? Sounds like a great mutation for upping the quality in the trim bin. :wink:

Might be cutting of just the ends of those fans instead of them entirely. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

That was the first one I noticed. I will look around to see if I can find more of them, when the lights turn back on tomorrow.

2 Likes

i wish all my leaves did that LOL looks frosty

3 Likes

23 Likes

Frosty! :cold_face:
whats it smell like?

2 Likes

I’m so bad at defining smells, but I did notice at the beginning there was strong pepper and orange smells. Now they have kind of merged into one peppery/piney smell with some stank I don’t know how to describe, and a bit of orange and maybe a tiny bit of mint to it. The orange is a little stronger on a stem rub. That’s my best take on it, at least. It smells delightful.

4 Likes

Im growing some MAC I got from another member, not Caps cut. Not as frosty as yours. Like you Im not good with smells but my wife has smelled them and says they have a touch of orange smell to them. wish my sniffer worked better.

2 Likes

My MAC

12 Likes

That IS really frosty looking :heart_eyes:

I think my grow light just brightens mine up

2 Likes

You think the bud structure is similar?

1 Like

Not really sure. I have a hard time picturing whats under the sugar leaves. How far along is yours? Mine are 5.5 weeks atm.

They do look slightly different in the pics but afaik that could be diff grow methods or something

2 Likes

51 days of 12/12. those pics are from a few days ago.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s true.

1 Like

20 Likes