Next up, MAC

Quick pic update

22 Likes

Mac #1 has always been extremely dense from what I have had. Hats off, hopefully I can get my hands on em as well! I’m here till the end bud!

1 Like

Looking nice! Mine is just past 9wks into bloom. Only two tops and Untrained

7 Likes

Thanks, @OGSince03 :slight_smile:

Those are some fat colas you got there @Seamonkey84!! Looking really good there. Today is the end of week 9 here, too

I haven’t ever flushed before, but I am going to tempt fate and give it a go on these plants, probably starting this weekend.

3 Likes

Starting a flush, now that we’re on week 10.

31 Likes

Damn these turned out nice! Killer budshots!! Love the trichs

3 Likes

Tomorrow marks day 70 for mine… yours looks a lot healthier and fuller :sweat_smile:. I guess she could of used more feeding, though I’m sure the spider mites that did damage half way through didn’t help.

2 Likes

Ouch man, that stinks. Sorry to hear you had to deal with that. Did it take long to get rid of those buggers?

I also have these 2 under the XS-2000. I think next batch I will do under the SF-4000 and see how they look :drooling_face:

Thanks @kushdaddy :slight_smile: It’s going to be rough, waiting for these buds to cure. Most days I keep the tent closed now, so I don’t start getting impatient already. I do need to get some close up trich shots soon.

4 Likes

Frosty :cold_face:, love it!

3 Likes

They’re kept at bay in bloom, spraying garden soap and washing buds at harvest. All the plants in veg get a dunk/swirly weekly. tried to get to the mothers twice a week to get it done sooner, but once a week for the past month or so seemed to have done the trick, as I’m not seeing any more. But staying alert and vigilant.

3 Likes

Fine looking buds and plants. I really have liked this grow show. Awesome bud shots, some trich shots would be awesome. Anyways everything looks killer.

Props!

2 Likes

Dammmmmm! :cold_face:

3 Likes

Super frosty!

3 Likes

Very happy with these.

I have patience! :grimacing:

30 Likes

Those are some very frosted buds. nice job!. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

The Frost! & Just in time for ski season :skier:

3 Likes

Gorgeous! I need to up the feed for mine next time. I just chopped mine tonight, day 75. The leaves were done on mine so no choice.

2 Likes

B-E-A-Utiful :cherry_blossom: :fire: image

2 Likes

I am really excited to try it. Did you have some amber showing when you chopped, or not yet?

1 Like

There was a little amber, not much but they were there. Some just don’t seem to want to turn amber under my lights, but the effects do mature for sure.

2 Likes