Niburan's Second Grow

Starting my second grow cycle, will post pics and update as soon as the others besides the purple and blue ice I already have planted begin to germinate.
UPDATED Seed list for this run:
Blue Ice Auto by @I_thewindcries
Cali-O x Durban by @Cobra50
Yeti OG x Romulan Heriwana by @I_thewindcries x2
Agent K by @Jellypowered

20 Likes

These will all be in a vermicompost soil blend, Megacrop, 12/12 from start, in 2 liter bottle pots, to try and do a Sea of Green. 11-12 store-bought LED 13 watt bulbs, fan inside, and 6" ducting with booster fan for output in a 2x2x4 grow tent. Anything else you need to know just ask away :smiley:

7 Likes

you got this!

I’m waiting on updates now… :popcorn:

1 Like

Best of luck with them. Looking forward to watching them grow!

1 Like

To help satiate your curiosity before they germinate, here’s a rough pic of me getting the space situated.

13 Likes

Better layout.

15 Likes

So nice to see an all home-grown OG garden begin! :slight_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

all home-grown OG garden, and hella budget at that lol!

9 Likes

@Niburan That Purple is looking awesome! :ok_hand: It looks to be about 12" tall, if it is, should go into Flowering now or you will end up with a giant plant and the giants are a real pain to trim do to having a sh*t load of little crap not getting enough light. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

They’ll all be in flowering from the start… 12/12 from seed :smiley:

1 Like

Update: all have germinated except the Yeti OG… now just have to hope for all females :pray:

2 Likes

Interesting @Niburan. How did you decide on doing that?

The universe isn’t that kind…

3 Likes

12/12 from seed is a little experiment of mine. Started when I popped the Purple into the tent during the first grow’s flowering cycle,

3 Likes

Had some issues with what looks like cal-mag deficiency caused by ph lockout from too much nutes on the purple… cut the fan leaves that were spotted and did a flush, added some vinegar to adjust ph down, was near an 8 ph. Gotta love random issues that pop up out of nowhere lol.

My third grow after this will probably be autoflower… Trying new things out with each grow, for the experience. Then will go back to full-size growing.

3 Likes

That’s sort of where I am at; trying random methods and plant types every time. Keeps things interesting.

4 Likes

Poor girl after 2 flushes and vinegar to bring her ph down… Looking Hella over watered :disappointed_relieved: I feel bad for her

6 Likes

On good notes though… the Blue Ice is trudging along fine:

And the Cali-O x Durban is waking up to the world of light:

7 Likes

So… Germinated 2 yeti seeds because I thought the first one wasn’t going to pop… It popped, so now looks like I’m growing 6 altogether.
(those are my own lil humidity dome invention… Waste not, want not.)

8 Likes

LITFA! :ambulance:

:rotating_light:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes