Niburan's Second Grow

Someone was saying they could tell the sex of a seed :expressionless: :slight_smile: :smile: :joy: :laughing:

2 Likes

I called it by sight on @ReikoX plants lol

usually Iā€™m about 95% correct but I think alot is luck

2 Likes

@99PerCentā€¦ im -100% sure this is accurate haha

3 Likes

Yeah, thatā€™s the one. BS meter is broken from this one.

3 Likes

I didnā€™t want to spoil your fun. :wink: :blush:

:evergreen_tree:

good news is that since only the stunted and the auto are in there now, I switched it back to 18/6, so should bulk out a little bit more

2 Likes

So, had issues with yellowing on the bottom leaves, that had spread to lower middleā€¦ turns out fox farmā€™s ā€œsoilā€ liquid nutes are slightly under 5 phā€¦ so it was locking out nutrients, so added in non-phā€™d tap water mixed with some baking soda at a ph of 8 combined, and weā€™ll see if that does the trick.

SOā€¦ due to issues with holiday work schedule and such, I havenā€™t really been able to post that muchā€¦ Blue Ice was harvested a week early because too many leaves suffered the ph lockout, so while it was back to health, there just wasnā€™t enough leaves left to really add much moreā€¦ was dried for a little under a weekā€¦ Iā€™ve noticed sativa takes a little less time to dry due to the airiness of the plant. Total of 52 gramsā€¦ so not my best, but it was also in a smaller container (2g vs 5), and changed lights out to a better light halfway through flower, andā€¦ itā€™s sativa, so Iā€™m not terribly upset. Will post pics of the buds in a bit, as theyā€™re now hanging out in jars.

4 Likes

My wife sampled some yesterdayā€¦ Said it had a smooth finish, no real ā€œweedā€ taste or aftertaste. She made the mistake of smoking it like it was an Indica, which she has some tolerance forā€¦ and then for the next 4 hours proceeded to clean everything in sight while repeatedly exclaiming how she had too much energy and didnā€™t know what to do lol.

11 Likes

Now THATā€™s science! :smile: :laughing: :thumbsup:

ā€¦and youā€™ve developed the anti-litfa good-housekeeping tonic so ā€œyouā€ can clean house thanks to Sativa and remain on the couch! :tv: :thumbsup:

:joy:

4 Likes

Trying a new soilā€¦ Fox Farms Happy Frog (btw: way bigger in person than the photo suggests) will be used for my 3ā€™rd grow, assuming this SSDD ever sproutsā€¦ seeds do not want to germ >.>

4 Likes

Just an update, since I havenā€™t really had time to do much of anything due to medical issues with the wife starting back work while in pain and such, but thought Iā€™d share a pic of where my 3ā€™rd grow is at currently. Purple indicaā€¦ SSDD after 4 failed sprouts, came up male, so only the 1 plant at the moment, LST training it to get as many growth spots open and thriving as possible

5 Likes

Wish you guys well :head_bandage: :hugging:

Do you think youā€™ll do anything outside :spy: this year?

:v:

2 Likes

nope, we have little kids on 3 bordering houses, so ixnay on the outside grows.

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: community gardening! free labor! gotta startā€™em off young!

:wink: still wishin u & yours well

3 Likes

Lil spare time so thought Iā€™d post an update of my jungle:
March:

April:

5 Likes

More SSDD or what?

:wave:

1 Like

Middle one is SSDDā€¦ finally a femaleā€¦ the 4 around it are indica purple females

3 Likes

where did you happen to get these purple indica seeds ive been looking for it for 15 years still the best smoke ive smoked

1 Like