Nightowl Chemmunity Service F3

I’ve never ordered from IG personally I don’t think, but likely all breeders do it differently, I’d imagine you could just DM and ask how to order and get some instructions on how they do it. I know Daz likes to do his drops with seedbazaar that’s where I’ve picked up most of my nightowl gear, others I was gifted by a local breeder homie who knows him and Jason from dark horse well

2 Likes

How will one get the Halloween drops? Sorry of this is such a basic question but the only thing I use IG for is to look at pretty bud shots. :joy:

1 Like

Best way is to follow Daz on IG for the drop announcement and then head to the seedbazaar website. If you pay for the premium membership you get early access to the drops, like a day or two early. You can sign up, pay and cancel right away so you don’t forget and get charged the next month, that’s what I did to score these Chem service beans

5 Likes

Oh god I just checked out the seed bazaar website and I think it hates my phone! :rofl:

So much of the website is outside the phones border and lots more of it won’t even scroll. :joy::skull:

1 Like

Yea I can’t speak to the site quality, lol

2 Likes

Quick little update, all three seedlings are showing green above brown, very happy news. I had some extra plant labels from nightowl, (exactly 3 of em, seems like fate) that we’re given as freebies when I bought some of his gear, so I went in and labeled em this morning:

All three of em were sporting helmet heads in the days leading up to yesterday, I went in yesterday to deal with that to make sure everyone got their best shot at life. #3 dropped it on its own, #1 came off super easy when I gave a light tug, but the #2 needed some cajoling. I went in with a pair of tweezers to pry the helmet open and pop it off and it went without issue, although the first cotelydon leaves remained stuck together over top of the first set of leaves protruding from inside of em. That was still the case this morning so I went in very lightly with a dab tool to separate the two cotelydon and open things up, again things went without issue. We’ll be in the boring stage of babying these along until their roots start to really develop, but I’ll start updating with some more regularity when things start to get more interesting. Be well y’all :heart::v:t2:

7 Likes

Night owl costs, but the plants are always fine as fuck. Good luck with the grow!

1 Like

Might be worth mentioning that nightowls’ Chem regs and zamaldelica express regs will be rereleased for owlaween oh and some reg stuff crossed with zam but those are just f1s and not worth paying 50 for 3 seeds (sts lol) picked up original legacy packs and was lucky enough to get a male in my blue microverse. (made a good few crosses) picked up chemmunity service, candy chem and some extra zam express last time. Probably won’t bother this time though tempted by other chems and smq. The idea is to make my own right! lol

5 Likes

Yea, I had just seen the announcement on his IG that a new regs drop was coming, to include the CS, which is rad that he’s gonna give folks another shot at em, if they’re everything they said they were in his podcast interview with Jason from dark horse they sound like truly foundational breeding stock for autos. I have to imagine the Zam is similarly important if you go for that super trippy sativa side of things

4 Likes

Haven’t tried zam ex yet but Ace seeds auto zam didn’t get me stoned at all just high af. Called it “that jungle trip shit” most electric strain I’ve tried. Dubi used his elite zamaldelica mother unlike Daz who must have just popped some seeds for his. Not saying it’s not legit although his pal Jason would call it fake and him a liar then again he’s full of shit so 🤷

2 Likes

I have grown the fem Zamaldelica express. Definitely an “up” high, but it wasn’t trippy.

!!I edited a bit out here, because I’m pretty sure I was wrong af :+1:

I’m always tempted by the Ace Zam autos, but haven’t bit yet.

2 Likes

We’ll see what we do, but definitely keep in touch. I’m a fellow auto enthusiast, and it’s been a blast doing this. I’d like to share knowledge and possibly genetics with likeminded folks in the future. Good stuff brother, fellow auto chem owner here. I have a whole line up made from Cocoa Chem and I’m going to further take my Spangler (SSB3 x CC) to F2. And potentially cross it to a few others such as: Project 51, Galaxy Brain, Gammathon, and potentially(less than likely) Froot by the foot, and if possibly pineapple sunrise if my friend @Rinsewarrior13 has space in the future hehe! (;

Rinse has been working on G Chem O which would be the other stanky pheno of the auto Regs Daz came out with then. I also own 91Bananas but I’ve had trouble summoning them …probably tough seeds

5 Likes

Nice! Sounds like you’re deep into the autos my friend. I admittedly just end up playing around with them more than anything, doing like I’m doing here, tossing em in to the veg tent to fill space and get some variety, but I’ve yet to be disappointed with Daz’s work. All the more reason to hope I can get a male and make some more beans to share and play with more. I had my eye on that 91bananas when the drop went down, but that one seemed like the one that was going to sell out first with how much it was getting hyped up, so I figured I’d side step and go for the Chem, since that’s more my speed anyway.

@potpotpot ive definitely heard of the zam being super “trippy” which I never know how to take. I’m prone to anxiety with racy sativas so I tend to stay away from anything that isn’t just described as like “pleasant” or “mellow and uplifting” for fear of wasting time on anxiety herb :joy:

@Collie cant really comment to the type of person Jason is really, but my buddy who knows him vouches for him, Daz and Ninja from dojo seeds as he knows them all personally, so I tend to take his word on the matter, but understanding that everyone is prone to human fault right?

5 Likes

Yeah, while not trippy, it was not a warm and fuzzy one. It’s been a couple years so I can’t really elaborate more than that with confidence haha.

It was a wild looking plant though, never grew more than a three fingered leaf, start to finish.

2 Likes

That’s it, you nailed it for me, I’m basically interested in like hallmark movie of the week herb, gotta have the warm and fuzzies :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Didn’t know these guys did regs. I’ll pull up a chair to check this one out :+1:

1 Like

Sounds amazing! I plan on popping those Ace ones, but after I already have some ZE pollen from the Night Owl ones. :sunglasses: :+1:

3 Likes

For anyone interested in the upcoming nightowl drop:

5 Likes

What’s up gang, quick photo update of the group:

Temps here have been dropping and the tents have been pretty cold as well so everything is moving kinda slow, just now starting to track some real increase in size on the leaves. I went to plug in my mini radiator the other day and noticed that the thing is shot to hell, so I’m
In the market for a new one. Gotta wait on a paycheck before I get one so things will stay a little chilly for the time being but hoping that once I get em warmed up things will kick into gear. Here’s a few individual shots:

9 Likes

Hey what’s up everyone. Back with another quick update. Still not too much to report here, but some potentially exciting news. Temps in the tent continue to be pretty cold so everyone is moving very slow. I’m hoping that I’ll have the free time this week to go and pickup a new heater, but until then im just babying everything along. As you can see in the photo below everyone looks healthy, albeit small still:

The exciting news is that I jumped in for a close look at the plants and some are starting to show sex. I tried to get some photos of the nodes but my camera sucks for that specifically, so they’re not the clearest. Nevertheless I’ll post em up here:

CS1:
No visible pistils or anything yet, this one remains a mystery.

CS2:
Very clearly seeing some pistils her, pretty confident that I can call this one a “she”

CS3:
Here’s the exciting one, I think we might have a male! The photo doesn’t really show it well but I’m pretty confident I’m seeing some defined balls in the uppermost node. Not going to count my chickens just yet, but this one I’m feeling like might be a male, fingers crossed
I’m right.

That’s all I got, hoping like hell that I’m looking at a seed run here but time will have to tell, now let the speculation begin! :joy::heart::v:t2:

12 Likes