No-Till Mystery Cult . Sourblutooth

The only good cult is cultivation.

Unknown seeds courtesy of @Indoornesian
Thank you for your kindness.

We have lift off.

No plans, less talking, more observing.
One day at a time.

29 Likes

Can you share some more details? The edges of the container in the photo don’t resemble anything from your permaculture topic as far as I can tell. Is this a new no-till container?

3 Likes

It’s going to be an interesting trip to watch and see what you have going and not know til the end or close to it.
Hopefully when you’re in flower I can be of some assistance to help narrow down your possibilities.

5 Likes

New smaller 2 L pot, regular oldskool plastic.

I had this pot on the windowsil of my kitchen for a couple of years, I piled it up with kitchenscraps, lots of mushroom bits too, eventually a red beet leftover grew out and gave me seeds. Before that a white mustard plant grew in it. Very nice yellow flowers.

Was gonna use this pot to find a male to pollinate the Secret Dragon I thought was revegging.
Now, no plans anymore, just gonna roll with whatever happens. Hoping for a male though.

In another 10 liter fabric pot from growing veggies in before I sowed three more auto fem seeds from Sweet Seeds that I found that I thought were lost. Don’t know the specific strain. Definitely indica dominant. More on that later, when they sprout.

Bottom watering. Leaving it on the windowsill until it starts to reach for more light.

4 Likes

Thanks man, feeling at peace with not knowing. Kinda more exciting this way. :sunglasses:
But always nice to have an idea about lineage, however vague.

3 Likes

so neat! ttly digging it, cant wait to see what comes up!

1 Like

We have a foursome going on.

Basil and clover sprouting too. Probably white mustard too, on the far left.

Thinking about filling another 2 L pot and placing this one on top of it, so the roots can keep going.

One of the three Sweet Seeds in the 10 L pot sprouted too.

13 Likes

^ One down, letting mother Earth make her selection.

The one auto fem of the Sweet Seeds that survived.

Cat hair for extra silica?
Before sowing, the pot was standing outside in the sun, unused, so the cats made it their nest for a while.

8 Likes

Don’t waste your money on Sweet Seeds, kiddos.
Only good strain I ever got from them worth a damn was the first one I ever grew: Speed Devil #2. Everything I got after that was a steep decline.
Weak and slow plants, mutants, nervous highs.
Very unbalanced feeling effects.

If it doesn’t start hauling ass in the next couple of weeks I’m gonna transplant the 2 L pot into the 10 L bag. No weak shit in my garden.

5 Likes

The one in the 10 L just stopped growing.

The blue 2 L pot doing amazing.

Noticable scent from stemrub already, the smaller one with the wider leaves gives me citrus and sweet berries. The other taller one is straight up old cheese.

The first clues for @Indoornesian :upside_down_face:

Photo’s some time.

3 Likes

Maybe a scratch n sniff…
:face_with_monocle:

1 Like

The longest one signaled root limitation (tips of the two lowest leaves started turning brown),
roots poked out the bottom holes and a few tips were dying.

If that’s not a prime example of As Above, So Below then I don’t know what is.

So dug it in with great care so as to minimize disturbance.
Nothing too complicated.

^ Keeping my little gremlin. It’s growing horns all of a sudden.
Rise little one. You are welcome here.
I have been a little harsh earlier.

^ Bit wonky, but such is life.

8 Likes

I love this approach of stacking pots with some still going in the bottom. I wonder if you’ll be able to basically train it into one big bush?

1 Like

I’m only topping.

Pulling the drunk one away from the other one is the only training that’s going on.

The vigorous one in the back is very flexible, moving its giant fan leaves around all the time,
maximizing light exposure.

Not gonna top slinky anymore.
In my world it is now a gentleman letting the lady do her thing.
The intent is a small handful of seeds and great joy to go with it.

PS: the sweet seeds gremlin has ceased to be.

PPS: light schedule is 13 hrs of light, and all is well.
(Blurple Viparspectra R300.)

7 Likes

Flowering initiated, we have two ladies in our presence, and that’s mighty fine with me too.
Topped the big one a bunch of times.

Curious how the lanky one will turn out.

Watering less than once a week, more like once every two weeks.
Topdressed with a chopped up bananapeel.

11 hours of light.

Stemrub of the big one smells like eau de cologne.

5 Likes

I usually decarb at 100 degrees celsius for 3 hours.

But one day I’d like to decarb at 111 degrees celsius, for 111 minutes.

Topdressed with more bananapeels and various fruit and veg kitchenscraps.

Soil is all mouth and teeth, that’s for sure.

3 Likes

Reducing light time to 8 hours now.
Has been 10 hours for the last two days because I slept late, however, the buds show significant growth. So let’s take it a little further.
Always push those limits.

2 Likes

^ Added more bananapeel. Threw in a few leaves from strategic defoliating to give all buds enough light, after making tea with them.

6 Likes

^ Twin buds because I flipped to flower right after topping.

^ The lanky cultivar has more airy buds, and the pistils turn orange faster.

^ Topdressed with basalt and malted barley. The surge of mold after adding the banana peels started smelling a bit. Now it’s gone.

Bell pepper seeds sprouting. Now and then I pour the little remnants of my tea in there.
Not compost tea, regular drinking tea for humans. :smile:

Probably the clover has powdery mildew, and because it has the clover to play with it leaves the cannabis alone.

Light schedule is still only 8 hours.
One day it was 7, one day it was 9, but mostly 8 hours.

I also moved the light up when I flipped to flowering for extra emphasis.
“It’s getting darker, we better hurry up.”
Giant colas emerge.
Ideally.

6 Likes

Plants are looking healthy! Your grow is so minimalist in terms of inputs and attention compared to so many of us on here, while still achieving good results. Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes