Northeastern Growers' Corner

Not I. Impressive.

2 Likes

Wow, that’s huge. Which pic is that plant?

Its half of that cage. I was trimming for aesthetics after a certain point not for plant size. Here is that grow and here is the other. OG is my home now. Only picture post here from now on. If you follow the link you will find i implied these were one plant but they are groupings :kissing: sue me. Still some big ladies just not as impressive

Dreaming Ahead today… Little winter indoor led grow ones have been getting a few hours a day outside during these warm spells… Natural Sunlight is way better…

9 Likes

little guys sprouted! Got some mango madness inhouse, Rotten pineapple @Cartwright, sour diesel x kush cleaner, and lemon g x og kush. About to start another 20 or so. have so much I want to start its hard to pick

7 Likes

Started a new 2024 OD thread over here, gonna keep this going as a perpetual general discussion area too:

5 Likes

Thanks for continuing this Dirt_Wizard it is good to have a tribal page to learn from and see how everyone does their thing! I will post pics when I get set up for a grow indoors, had a few plants last year, and nursing three mothers that didnt like cold weather and shitty lighting. Will run a Phantom Pheno 440 in a 4x4 this season and a friend is giving me his 600w HPS for next winter, slow and steady aquiring the tools of the trade…GDP|281x500
Top pic is a GDP from last year that got a weekly drink of molasses, dash of coast of maine stonington blend, epsom salt every other, 2 year old compost, fish fert, with a dash of Dr. Earth all oxygenenated for 24 hours. The seeds were gifted from a friend who who’s son worked in the humbolt area that were old and got only a few to sprout. It never got a chance to fully mature due to the steady rain at the worst time, about two weeks early, but had good pain relief and some get up and go. 4|375x500 Bottom pics were some autos from Alaska that were supposed to be photo period my other friend shipped to himself as clones, and gave to me when he learned they were auto, they were nothing special, but better than store bought and pretty little things they were, miniature lovelies, I hated to take them down… The Alaskan clone regulars he grew in his hoop house got monstrous and hit the roof at 15’ and he ran sativa leanings until third week in October with a woodstove, thats the way to go if folks can…after all, its only a weed that turns into a flower in our minds!

5 Likes

Have any of you tried Pure Crop 1?

I talked to a guy who said he had good results from using it, or at least something just like it. After last year I would try almost anything.

1 Like

I shell the money out for purecrop1 but im not entirely sure why i like it. I think i convinced myself it was safe for bees or something.

1 Like

It was terrible last year. Summers worth of rain in May, June, July, Aug.

2 Likes

You ain’t lying even the autos were molding in early august !

Seems like we need a slow flower plant that finishes in November

2 Likes

They’d probably be rotted out with a summer like last year. I know people that lost whole greenhouses.

3 Likes

Yeah it was an odd year. I don’t run auto’s, but all my early finishing reg plants all suffered w mold last year.

But the slower, longer season girls did pretty good for me. The few that made it through Sept did really well in Oct and early nov

5 Likes

We have been getting beautiful weather late October I even had some still going nov10th

But the weather deff is bud rotting weather round October ! …
I make it a point to shake them off and defoliate the best I can !

I was using the one and done spray through maybe that helped …

Probably lost only 30% to mold !!

5 Likes

I’m hoping for a repeat of 2 years ago. It was super sunny and hot.

7 Likes

Aren’t we all haha

3 Likes

I’m hoping for that and the state senate to get their heads out of their asses.

4 Likes

On what part?

1 Like

Legalization amongst other things. Lol

4 Likes

As far as I know 3 mature and 3 immature per adult. Don’t believe you can exceed 12 no matter how many adults

4 Likes