Northeastern Growers' Corner

Where is I-91 in relationship to the mass turnpike?

2 Likes

Lots of quiet and underutilized outdoor recreation spots here with picnic areas and parking and lax local attitudes about smoking weed in public. I go bicycling all around and camping guerilla-style so I’ve found a bunch of weird cool places.

5 Likes

My home is a decent size, and I’m pretty easy to get to, if that’s helpful.

4 Likes

Not a bad ride 2 and half hours to Springfield for me

2 Likes

They intersect at Springfield, which is the general area we are talking about. I’m between Northampton and Springfield.

1 Like

Okay, that gives me a good idea on travel time

3 Likes

I’d be Down or Up for this. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Deff would be a nice travel me and her usually go up to mass for the pen tops! Met a dude from a dispo me and him talked for like 30 mins wonder if he ever did join the community !?
Thanks for the tag !

6 Likes

I’m a hop skip and a jump down 91, I’ll try to make it if there’s a meet up.

5 Likes

Wiki is closed, here’s your winners!

Congrats to
@Kami @yardgrazer and @Rabeats2093

Send me some DMs and I’ll pack those up tomorrow!

10 Likes

Great giveaway @Dirt_Wizard
Congratulations @Kami @yardgrazer @Rabeats2093

6 Likes

Thinking with myy Lazy A5S this upcomming season, 6 plants max outdoors… Just too dang busy to care for more as they get planty big for my own personal needs… You indoor guys and gals are rockin the shows, thill spring that is… he he he…

When power was cheap, the HPS lights did sure help heat the house in these cold snaps… The new leds I actually had to add a thermostatic electric space heater in the tent… and a humidfier, safe, go figure…

3 Likes

Hey hour west of Albany off 88 here. Great outdoors being grown in the hills out here! Glad to hear outdoors is alive and well
After last summers rain fest and mold show, hopefully this will be a better year.

7 Likes

Glad to see this thread pop up. I’m in western CT. I’ll be propping up a bunch of Mandelbrot’s Royal Kush #7 for New England growers this winter. She finished well for me last year- a few spots of mold, but pretty dang bulletproof and a very nice plant.

Love the idea of a spring meet up @Dirt_Wizard !

10 Likes

Wow I won lol thank you @Dirt_Wizard !
Congrats to the other winners !

8 Likes

I’m hoping this season is like two years ago. Hot and sunny :sun_with_face:

10 Likes

Congrats @Kami @yardgrazer and @Rabeats2093! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

:tornado: Sweet giveaway @Dirt_Wizard!

5 Likes

Hi folks, has anybody any experience with this place or events like this? Just curious!

6 Likes

I have not been to that event specifically, but used to go to the genetraders events
Outa :heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

I’d love to go to one, pretty good chance I’ll hit this one up, it’s pretty nearby.

2 Likes