Northeastern Growers' Corner

About 3 hours so probably pass on this. Interesting events if you haven’t been to one

2 Likes

I like interesting!

1 Like

Everyone staying warm?

3 Likes

The events really depend on who shows up. I’ve been to them and people talk and interact. I’ve also seen it where people only talk to the people they showed up with.

Always trying to stay warm now a days

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

That looks interesting, kind of a hike. I saw some thing about the Pennsylvania cannabis fest in Kutztown it’s not til 4/20-21, tickets $15 to bad I’ll be in the woods along TN/NC around that time but looks like a good time

2 Likes

Oh! I might be able to get to this one! I’m free that day, and Greenfield is maybe 2 hours from me!
It’s be cool to meet up with some other OG folks!

3 Likes

Def let me know!

1 Like

I’m looking for info, to see if this is open to the public? Or if you need to be a member of their site to get in… the site seems a little, unfinished

1 Like

That place is pretty cringey but I might show up just to check out the scene and maybe meet OGs for a smoke, my friend lives in downtown Greenfield near there and maybe he would want to go with me.

6 Likes

My apologies to any aggressive inline skaters or white reggae lovers in here, I know you’re not all hypebeast fruitbooters and Trustafarians with bad racial politics.

Respect to white reggae fans who are really about the culture like this guy:

2 Likes

Don’t be talking shit about my roller blades bruh! These wrist guards have seen some shit.

2 Likes

You had me rolling with “inline skate hypebeast” :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Found a little more about it on one of the organizer’s pages:

5 Likes

Interesting. Could be a cool way to get your seeds out there. If that’s something someone was interested in doing.

6 Likes

I just loved the idea of a spot that only delt w seeds . I also understand not wanting to deal with excessive cringe tho

5 Likes

Whenever you guys do plan the spring OG meetup count me in :call_me_hand:t2: I’ll bring some edibles,seeds,clones
and some of my best flower. :100: :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Can’t say I’d have my best flower. I’d have my outdoor. Kinda like the Springfield idea of us just meeting up and hanging out

6 Likes

I dono if any of u follow this dude on ig… the did this last year in the same spot i didnt go to it tho, another cool little thing goin on around here

12 Likes

@AwolGina you should check out this thread

1 Like

So. What was the final verdict on this Geenfield MA seed swap. I’m getting a general lukewarm vibe at best.
I could take the drive up there. But I’d only bother if a bunch of OGers were planning to make it…

2 Likes