Northeastern Growers' Corner

Hi Northeasters! I hope everyones summer is going well growing and everyone is enjoying what they like to do. I am a fishing fool and we had to have one trout dinner this season

13 Likes

I have two females and one male of this strain “Mindwarp” I am going to try and make seeds so I don’t loose the strain which was given to me in seed form.

4 Likes

Here are more current pictures of Mindwarp. Out of 4 seeds 3 plants made it, 2 females and one male. I will pollinate both girls to have that for variability as best I can.

The male is inside the house will start today.
Mind Warp is Freakshow x (Purple Webster x Purple Early Train).

I will report back if seeds come to frution and happy to send seeds to anyone if interested.
I am from the Upper Valley/ Lake Sunapee region of NH and VT.
Blessings to all, and be good to all you meet.

8 Likes

dammmmm if only theyhad Cannabiogen, let 'em know next time you’re there!!! i’d make the trip if they were able toget legit Cannabiogen Ghana, Sud Africa or Punto Rojo

1 Like

Stumbled on this topic, wanted to say hey as a relatively new northeasterner, and a new grower. Moved to the greater Hartford area about a year ago from CO, enjoying it overall!

I’m running an indoor flood and drain system, and I’m stumbling my way through my first shakedown run. So far so good though!

I hope everyone else is doing well and that your plants are doing ok in the cooler weather.

6 Likes

Welcome! If you’re curious about trying any landrace seeds, give me shout

4 Likes

A very warm welcome to New England - I am a transplant myself and have always been impressed with the folk here, hope you like it too.

My only outdoor, a mother’s hash plant

9 Likes