Northeastern Growers' Corner

I hope this isn’t true.

4 Likes

the way i see it, we could get anywhere from 3" to 36". even 18" would be some work, and power out for alot, with the wind predicted.

4 Likes

Hello everyone and peeps from MA…

14 Likes

keeping a real close eye on this one for sure!

3 Likes

What do you have pictured? Looks awesome

1 Like

i live in the neighborhood will be keeping an eye on this thread

3 Likes

These 2 pictured are from seeds back in 98 gifted to me from a member here, Blueberry X Skunk #1

5 Likes

Very nice. I love when older seeds pop. Especially when I’ve labeled them lol

1 Like

forecast for here has gone from 20 inches down to 6 now back at 10 again. Max winds gusts “only” 45 right now, god I hope it stays here. Just had a blow to 60 mph a couple weeks ago. I love snow but can do without the wind.

just sitting around waiting to be impaled by a giant pine tree! yippee! :smiley: :smiley:

EDIT…forecast back up to 24 inches for all of Eastern Mass…cheers! :grinning:

8 Likes

batten down the hatches…get the skis & snowboard waxed…:grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes

I grow Indoors nice and warm temp controlled :blush:

Hot Choco anyone

51BvCDS11AL.AC_SX425

1 Like

Just wish this was my weekend off hoping I don’t get stuck at work :cloud_with_snow:

1 Like
5 Likes

30 inch zone has expanded - so far wind is not too bad up here

5 Likes

So glad I’m not in that zone. Think we got about an inch. Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe and warm.

2 Likes

FREE SNOW SHOVELING CLASS:

This Saturday, I will be holding a FREE snow shoveling class in my driveway.

Come and join the class and learn about the proper ways to shovel. Reviewed techniques will include the scoop and throw method, the down and push method (AKA the plow technique), as well as the upside down scraping technique.

Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to enhance your snow lifting techniques without throwing your back out! I will provide the driveway and multiple walkways to ensure your training is conducted in the most life-like situation. I only ask that you bring your own shovel (Ergonomical designs suggested).

Spaces are limited and handled on a first come, first served basis. PM for address!

14 Likes

Unfortunately I’m not going to be able to take you up on this incredibly generous offer.

2 Likes

That’s too bad, really not to be missed. The tricks, techniques, and safety measures are a closely held secret in the industry. This will be one of those rare opportunities to learn some of those secrets and gain an inside track.

Safety consideration are paramount. You’ll learn how to spot and avoid unfortunate safety related issues, such as these:

Further secrets to be revealed in a soon to be announced follow-on series of classes to include: parking space reservations … deploying the illusive folding chair technique, stealth techniques on how to secretly move snow from your property onto your neighbors property, how to convince city plow operators to clear your driveway, boron … the secret ice melt, and much more. Not to be missed. Rarely revealed tricks and techniques. This Sunday.

Master shoveler graduates circa 2020:

10 Likes

Your really making me regret missing this phenomenal opportunity!!

4 Likes

It just switched from Snow to freezing rain up here in NS. Was a bitch to shovel out the driveway but glad I got to it before it got super heavy.

3 Likes