Northeastern Growers' Corner

I still have some of swami nl2xm33 just a fyi

3 Likes

Nothing on the cape that comes to mind, my only bucket list spot in MA so far is to head to Holyoke to get some Chem grown by Mass G himself. I’d be curious to hear about folks recommendations for MA dispos too.

Oh and this thread ain’t really dead, you know the northeasterners vibe, we’re all just silently lurking :joy::joy:

7 Likes

Come to my town and shop at green Meadows lol

1 Like

Ahhh yes cannaprovisions and greg

2 Likes

I would recommend that if one is to want to shop, everyone carries pretty much everything at this point lol. It’s all in all the same to me at most shops. There are a few that grow the real cuts of stuff and not just from seed and call it so.

1 Like

Honestly never looking for flower when I head to MA, just a re-up on carts (I know, but they have thier place) and maybe edibles, or some hash. any companies operating in the dispos there that do solventless extracts you’d recommend @Enjoi802 ?

1 Like

@LegsMahoney I had a medical card the first year I was back in MA and took advantage of the discounts all over checking out as many dispensaries as I could. For me, out west, the best flower was from Heirloom Collective and Berkshire Roots, haven’t tried Canna much yet. The most interesting carts I see out are liquid shatter from Sanctuary Medicinals, and live resin from Muse and Rhythm. I want to try the live resin cartridges from the Botanist in Shrewsbury, which seem to be regarded as the best in the state by some folks.

3 Likes

That’s killer info man thank you, all I’ve been able to find in the areas I go to (visiting friends usually) have been C02 extracted carts but I really want to try a live resin one, just never even knew what brands to keep an eye out for. Imma jot those names down and keep ‘em in my wallet or something.

5 Likes

Friend of the friend in the Uzbekistan now. He smoke hash. sometimes that hash may contain seeds. It really big deal take something good from unknown source wild plants. Many work.
For me It may be just funny experiment and no more. Limited space, limited life.

2 Likes

Bump for spring and if anyone who’s around North RI/the armpit of the Cape can help out an OG:

2 Likes

I’m also curious what you all are up to! We have a good MA outdoor thread going but what about everyone else in New England and Upstate NY?
How’s the soil prep and spring seedlings going? What did you decide run this year? In-ground or in beds/pots and why? What’s your plan for IPM and late season cover or other shorter season tricks? Let’s get to chatting again here!

4 Likes

Hope you don’t mind if I follow along.

2 Likes

Please do! There’s so many good threads here for regions and states, here in the little ones of the Northeastern US it seems like we should have one for the whole area besides whatever other ones people start for their more local zones like the MA outdoor grow thread or Upstate NY grows etc those are awesome but I wanna see what’s happening all around!

4 Likes

Here’s one I’d love to see folks post here- what’s your local festivals? I am always looking for good cannabis-related events to make a day trip or weekend of, whether they’re Gene Traders type stuff but more local, or the Maine and VT seshes and bonfire markets etc. Who’s got former legalization rallies that are now cannabis festivals? This is our one in Western MA that has moved around and now landed at the Franklin County Fairgrounds with recreational legalization. It’s tomorrow but I have a nice date planned with my non-smoking lady so I will wish you all fun if you’re going!

3 Likes

aw, damn! wish I’d known about that one sooner! I coulda scheduled it in. Cant go now on short notice… :frowning:

3 Likes

I forgot too! Was gonna make plans to get there with a friend or something but ended up planning the week with the lady before I realized, doh!

3 Likes

Got some of COPAs Project 25 seeds going in the veg tent right now. Starting two 40 gal grassroots living soil pots this year. Gonna mix what’s left of last years outdoor soil with some ocean forest I just picked up today at a discount from a grow shop down the road that’s closing up shop. I’ll run those under that PVC hoop I made last year and cover em late season, if they need it. Hoping that copa’s claims on September finish are accurate and I won’t even need it!

3 Likes

My Copa testers went until first week of October. Did well with cold and mold

2 Likes

Hey everyone! @Dirt_Wizard I love your enthusiasm bro! I cannot grow outdoors in my neighborhood but I always out out a few plants for my father at his house. The last few years have been autoflowers with pretty mediocre results honestly. Older Mephisto stuff…

This year I’m putting out a clone or two of the Royal Kush since it’s supposed to be pretty bulletproof when it comes to molds and PM. I’ll probably plant it in a 40 gallon fabric pot and stake and cage jt. I’m going to put the watering on a timer so my dad doesn’t have to drag a hose or watering can. He’s getting a bit shakey and I want his job to be just check out the plants and chill with them when he feels like it. :blush:

Here’s to a successful 2023 NE outdoor everyone!

5 Likes

@Dirt_Wizard what are you looking to hear about.

1 Like