Northeastern Growers' Corner

That’s awesome to hear, I’ve got high hopes for the P25, planning to keep any males I get to make a couple branches worth of seed for next year

5 Likes

Did some outdoor prep today

Beautiful, if off putting for this time of year, weather out here.

12 Likes

Love that setup homie! Very neat and efficient and you’re ready for the rain and cold

2 Likes

I’ve been happy with it, moving up to 45 gal pots this year, re-leveled the palettes, mixed distributed the soil between the two, and sowed some crop: red clover and alfalfa. I’ll top dress with some dry amendments and compost/ewc come transplant time. The P25s are still leggy ass little seedlings right now so they’ll likely go into 1 gallons and all 5 will perch outside until two females (hopefully) show themselves and will each get thier final home setup

5 Likes

There was a genetics swap/etc at Magic Mountain in southern(ish) VT last spring. I want to say it was the beginning of May. I imagine they’ll do it again this year.

2 Likes

As much as I’ve been trying to hold out on starting anything, I can’t really resist altogether, so I dropped a few beans from a few batches in water this evening.

We’ll see what I end up doing with them. For now I’ll just call it a germination test. Just F2s I made and a chuck I did.

2 Likes

I used to stay at the Upper Pass lodge there. 420 Magic Mountain Rd haha.

4 Likes

Ha, I don’t think I ever noticed that was the address of Upper Pass. I probably shouldn’t be surprised.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Finally started amending medium in my grow bags with compost, etc. Didn’t make much progress but it’s a start.

1 Like

Hey everyone, another NE grower here. I’ve been growing for about 2 years. Really enjoying the community here so far. I have a few other local growers to talk with but not many.

3 Likes

Welcome to the club. There are bunch of us NE growers. I’m in NY myself
@JustANobody

3 Likes

I’m in the unfriendly state when it comes to the NE and weed lol not that many people care around here, you can tell when it’s harvest season.

3 Likes

One thing that is hard to come by especially in Maine is a nice clean cut of something good. There is hardly anyone I know that I can get a clone from, feel like I am on and island sometimes.

D

3 Likes

I actually just grabbed my first cut, was from MA. Got some cuts of MOB from electric-stoner. I haven’t flipped any of them yet, but I’ve taken cuts from them and it clones so easy.

4 Likes

It’s that contaminated up there? That’s discouraging

1 Like

It is, the one place I know to get clone every year always has pm or bugs. If I was closer to Portland maybe I could find something.

D

2 Likes

All the problems I have in my grow now is from trading cuts, before I understood the amount of stuff it can carry in. Lost a library of over 20 years from dirty cuts. Found out after the fact that some of the people were fully aware of what they were passing along

3 Likes

Smoking on some MOB right now actually, its really nice stuff!

4 Likes

Glad to hear it. Anything to look out for in flower? Does she stretch much?