Northeastern Growers' Corner

I’m in the flattest of lands, the middle of the CRV. Even a few miles east or west into the hills it gets significantly more snow and cold

3 Likes

I used to love winter grows with hid. It relieves the heat issue. As I switch to led it’s a completely different grow. Definitely think that outdoor is going to be great as the genetics for the area get dialed in.

3 Likes

Northeast and New England homies, everybody good after that storm last night??

8 Likes

Man that wind was crazy last night, woke me up a few times. Hopefully this freezes up again quickly and more basements aren’t flooded.

8 Likes

part of my deck fence blew over but it needed replacing in the spring anyways. it was wild last night, woke up a few times wondering if my trailer was going to move

7 Likes

3 Likes

Yea man it was scary here. I woke up at 2 and spent like 2-3 hours just watching some of the trees around the house moving around worried that one might come down on the roof. We lost a few but no major damage. Glad to hear everyone’s largely good

8 Likes

@DEFSeeds you all good bud? How about you @Dirt_Wizard?

7 Likes

So far so good, 1 shingle flew off and we still have power. No internet but we can live without that for a bit. How bout you?

8 Likes

Damn everyone I slept through the whole thing! Happy to hear everyone is alright.

7 Likes

I thought an ash tree was going to come down on my truck, but all good here. I didn’t hear anything break close to the house and somehow we kept power the whole time! Snow was coming down hard from probably 6 pm until 1 or 2 am. Ground is still covered so hopefully it freezes back up

6 Likes

Man, we had crazy wind. House was shaking, and felt like it was going to fall down.
My wife was freaking out.
But now it’s calm and 50 degrees out.

Also, we got some flooding in our town this morning.

Crazy shit.

8 Likes

Good here! Some water in the basement but nothing we weren’t ready for, wind wasn’t too bad here but I gotta go check and see if any slates came off the roof still. We got slammed with the snow then the slush melted a lot of it

8 Likes

We didn’t have water in the basement this morning but I need to check the sumps again in a bit now that it’s melting more.

8 Likes

Mostly good, did see some water in places i never have before :open_mouth:

Glad most are doing well, that was a windy night.

7 Likes

Is there anyone in the CT River Upper Valley region that is looking for rooted clones? I have doubles of a lot of things and I’d rather see them in a good home than the compost pile.

7 Likes

that’s was some of my favorite area to visit on my motorcycle , before my back injury. Sadly im a good 5 hours probably. i hope your backs ups find a great home

5 Likes

At least you got to smile thinking of the area I hope!

4 Likes

It’s a pretty cool area

4 Likes

I did just thinking about riding through the rural New England. Quechee Gorge to Dixville Notch is all spectacular and the Kancamagus /Crawford notch is next level riding and sights

3 Likes