Not Just Another Tincture Thread

Most likely THC or THCa crystals nucleating out of solution as the fluid is reduced.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Who here has tried acidic cannabinoids?

Anyone with any sort of anxiety or nausea should try them!

Why is cbda so powerful for anxiety and nausea? We don’t know why but it’s been theorized by Raphael Mechoulam RIP that we make a endocannabinoid identical in structure to cbda.

Making a cbda/THCa, or cbga tincture is very simple. Fill jar with cannabis add carrier oil MCT is my preferred. Cook at 167 for 3 to 3.5 hours.

1 Like

I’ve mentioned it previously in this thread, but my 1:1 THCA:CBDA is a rescue medication. I’ve used it to stop panic attacks in their tracks.

5 Likes

This is the way!

1 Like

Guys i now have 7g of rso from 21 grams of bud!

How much coconut oil should i add? Im thinking a 1:1 ratio? I want this shit to be strong but not od.

Iv had rso from the dispensary and ate half a g no problem. Any recommendations on the ratios?

Just ate about .5 of the rso around an hour and a half ago and i feel great

Hmmm maybe .5g was a bit too much for me

2 Likes

Straight CBD should counteract the THC if it’s too much. @seeds2weeds

2 Likes

Mannnnn the 3 hour mark was intense af😂
Made it thru to the other side and im good now🫠

3 Likes

Mannnnnnnnnnnn! What a ride! Little league baseball game, went to the hood and picked up a goped for a killer deal and then went and see dirtbike races for the rest of the day all while wrecked on rso😂 literally didnt take one puff today.

@ReikoX thanks for making this thread man, i have a nasty cough and i was wrecked all day without smoking so that is friggin awesome

5 Likes