not new just stooopid

hello all fellow ogers this is the artist formally known as POTDADDY4X4 finally moved to oklahoma and have not set up a internet yet sucks using hotspot i am still trying to get my old profile on herei cant remember the dam pass wrdill try and get my daughter to fix it for me but until then please feel free to dm me on this profile and yes i am still doing a seed run for lambsbread they have there own special grow room to @johnnypotseed i did not forget about the lights to the oger that i said i would trade some gonutz and cash for a MH ballast im still in on it if you are about tit for now

peace and stay safe

15 Likes

Welcome to the forum @olschool , there a topic on here to introduce yourself on , have fun lol
: )

3 Likes

Welcome back @olschool Glad ya finally made it back home cuz…

I do still have some that I’ve advertised on Craig’s List so if you still have my number, just give me a call.

1 Like

lol He’s an old OG member, just moved is all lol

2 Likes

you got it im in elk city might bee a beek or 2 till i get me shite together

peace and stay safe

2 Likes

No problem, cuz. Whenever you ready

still trying to get my old profile baack on thanpeace and stay safe

1 Like

Welcome back triple OG…OG triple triple!! :dash: :peace_symbol:

Damn dude lol Elk City is 3&1/2 hours away! we’d have to meet somewhere in the middle! lol

edit… we’ll work it out, just DM me when ya ready

Haha was just pulling his leg : )

1 Like

ive been roped intp going to frontier city with my daughter once a month fro the concerts and can bring a friend…lol we could maybe meet there and you could bring a youngen with you

1 Like

lol… no thnx on that one! I don’t see a problem meeting in OKC that’s as good a half-way point as any, though.

Is GDP your favorite strain? frech|nullxnull Just log out and follow the marked link, good luck … beer3|nullxnull

Cavfptura

1 Like

Good to see you back @olschool!

Thats excellent I’m so glad to hear from you it’s great to have you back. Have you germinated the lambsbread already? if so how many managed to germ? I know they were older beans, I’ve been so curious.

1 Like

not quite yet i still am moving into the new house almost have the grow room set up its a small closet im not going to use for intended purpose…lol i need to get a door for it pro;lly a couple o more weeks will be worth it tho

peace and stay safe

5 Likes

Great I wish you luck! I really hope there’s no germ issues

1 Like

Welcome back!

Only issue I see at this point would be the fact that your username is really similar to @oleskool830

But maybe there will be no objections… would love to see some pics!

3 Likes

Lmfao. And the Kashmir?….

3 Likes

No worries! Welcome brother! How do you like me so far? :rofl::joy:
No seriously. Welcome @olschool. I’ll try to stay out of your way. You’ve come to the right place. Let’s Grow! Stop by my Shed when you get settled in and burn one. Peace

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

4 Likes