Nothing to see here, Yet!

Thanks Hemp i would love to have the room of a truck but have to make do with this.

2 Likes

Is this what i think it is

1 Like

I don’t think that is a pre flower, maybe stipule

1 Like

Thanks i have no idea what im doing maybe a bit trigger happy

1 Like

Hey @AutisticNotArtistic, Welcome to Overgrow!!
:sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Hard to tell, don’t worry bud. You will know a male long before it can cause you any trouble. This is before it drops pollen. Welcome to OG @AutisticNotArtistic .

!

6 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

Bit of a trim before the flip, still just water at the minute.

7 Likes

I really love your setup! Very creative…

1 Like

Been awhile, i have done everything i shouldnt be doing !! noticed a few mites so i sprayed with a mix of neem oil, garlic and h202 and even though everything i read said to follow up with a different treatment in a few days time, i didnt and have noticed i still have them. I have also defoliated twice 1st week of flower and again tonight, i have probably reduced my yeilds as i have also read that 1st time growers should leave the plant alone especially an auto till they’ve completed a few grows.
I have noticed a bit of purple in the lower stems and thought maybe it is because of the lower temps, it was 12° in fridge when we had -3 outside. I have temps sitting around 22 during lights on at the moment.
Gave a good topdress of worm castings and am going to paint a bit of de on leaves to keep mites in check and LITFA as much as i can.

5 Likes

Suprised i haven’t killed this girl yet, fairly tough plant this.

4 Likes

Yeah mites can be a real pain. You git to stay on em they can ruin a harvest. I had some recently they got so bad i tried every pesticide out there even pyrethium tr foggers and they took over. Once they build numbers its a battle. I had to throw out 20 or so plants and 3 large ones in flower. Then threw out my tent n all. And had to buy all new everything. Big thing is their reproduction cycle. Stay on em. Every other day hose em down w something deadly. Plant looks like itll blow up in flower just dont let them bastards get a foothold or theyll plague everything til you completely empty and bleach it all.

2 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes