Novice grower, Long time toker

Ha that’s what these babies looked like 5 days ago? They are flying!!! Tomorrow will be flip day.
Giving these girls their flower nutes tomorrow! Which includes the bases, Micro, Grow, and bloom, microbes, “piranha” overdrive and possibly big bud.

3 Likes

Tents completely full besides one corner. Can’t wait to see this girls stretch.
Bought a California light company light And a HLG RSPEC for the new house.

6 Likes

Was thinking about switch out my Mars TS1000 and the HLG v2 100 out for my HLG 600 RSpec. It’s a 2x2 tent. I’ve seen it done and would like to give it a try, I’d be running the lights at 50-75%

Update on that. Did not fit lol.

Oh these are gonna be some colorful buds :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

These girls are THRIVING.

4 Likes

Before and after their last Trim.

2 Likes

good job,they are so beautiful

2 Likes

Thanks! First grow I feel the girls are 100% healthy!

A little bit before lights on today. Also feed day.
Quit feeding the bud ignitor this week and added the overdrive. Few more weeks and she’ll be done and I’ll be out of this house and onto better things!

3 Likes

Sorry these things are so nice and they are getting nicer everyday!

3 Likes

4 Likes

Well looks like we should be closing on our house early may, so I’ll I’m going to have to go out and get a bunch of supplies!

4 Likes

Last grow I killed the Garlic Panama Haze and the lime pops pretty early on due to letting the roots hang without water assuming they’d stretch. The Gelly Biscuits were the only ones to survive probably because of the giant fan leaves that hold water.
This time I re trying the Garlic Panama Haze, the Runtz Buttonz, Blue Steal x Dragons Blood, and mendo Sunshine by bodhi!

2 Likes

Cracked 20 seeds in hope of the move. Got 5 of the following in rock wool, Panama Garlic Haze, Runtz Buttonz, mendo sunshine and the blue steel dragons blood will be in their rock wool tonight!

3 Likes

Definitely going to grow these girls again and not let them be as close to the light. I know I’ve light burned them but I wanted the biggest plants I could have.
They are still gorgeous!

Seedlings are stretchy will be transplanting tomorrow.

3 Likes

Wow, just finding your thread and got caught up. Those are some nice frosty buds on those! Looking forward to see the garlic haze, not sure when I can get to the set he sent me.

1 Like

I am excited about them as well! I’ve killed 5 of them in previous grows and am redeeming myself this time with the last 5!

2 Likes

Chop day, yielded soooo much more than last time!

5 Likes

4 Likes