Nug Life Farms *OFFICIAL*

just found this thread idk how I’m on here everyday but miss all the good chit Shes definitely lookin tasty. Looking forward to seeing these runtz crosses as they go. Hopefully I’ll catch the next testers in time. Ive got a lot of room to fill.

3 Likes

Just got my pack in the mail! Thanks again @NugLifeFarms420 Looking forward to see these grown out. I’ve always been curious about both of these strains and I do have bubblegum in my vault I’ve never really wanted to spend too much on a Runtz pack due to the fact that I’ve never thought much about hype strains. This will be a fun experiment to grow out though.

Oh and I just have to say @NugLifeFarms420 “Skynet” is a killer name for that strain! Nailed it.

5 Likes

@NugLifeFarms420 anyway I can buy some of these? Really enjoying them man. Seriously, this one plant is stacking more beautifully than any plant I’ve grown. Would love to add it to my collection!

This plant is starting to lean a bit might have to get a bamboo stick in there! Lol!
Smells like coffee and armpit!

16 Likes

Seeds got transferred to rapid root plug yesterday, will keep updated.

4 Likes

Skynet is going into the vault. Might make some fems or an F2 down the road. I donated my T-1000 #8 mom and a couple others to a good friend last year so essentially Skynet, Deathrow Runtz and some others have been retired, for now. Consider those two in particular, OVERGROW exclusives. Mainly, there were a couple packs on strainly but I gave away at least a 100 packs of those 2 easily.

I’m hoping people enjoy

12 Likes

I’m sure people will enjoy!!! Great job bro!! :clap:

1 Like

Looking forward to mine arriving not sure which cross you sent but they all sound good.

4 Likes

The skynet is now just fill out now, no more new hairs. Will take a picture tonight.

3 Likes

hey can you take a pic outside the tent with a more natural light? I’d like to get an intricate look at her

2 Likes

I will take a few with a black or white background so you can see!!!

3 Likes

Your wish is my command!

18 Likes

Nicely done shes purdy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ty very easy grow.

3 Likes

which one is that? Nice job!

1 Like

Tk x runtz or skynet!!!

6 Likes

Skynet = T-1000 x Runtz BX

5 Likes

Yes sorry T-1000 csi seed run of tk.

3 Likes

Were this picture good enough?

3 Likes

Yes, Of course

4 Likes

Just wanted to make sure you’re getting what you need!
I will send similar photos once’s it’s chopped (:slight_smile:

3 Likes