Nug Life Farms *OFFICIAL*

Was that the only female you got out of the pack?

3 Likes

Actually no! I have two more I have not even thought about taking picture of! Lights off now I will take some tonight!

3 Likes

Thank you @NugLifeFarms420, seeds arrived and will be dropped soon!

3 Likes

Hey bro, I have the Deathrow OG x Runtz from a lucky giveaway. Any extra ordinary things to know about keeping them happy?

I’m looking forward to growing them. I’m trying to figure a way to start them now while another run progresses. I think I have a plan.

Thanks again my friend. :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good question. I’d say they are relatively easy to grow. Adaptive. Mold resistant. They’ll be happy, treat them as you would any other.

9 Likes

Another Deathrow Runtz pheno. More Runtz leaning, interesting stench to it. I hope people enjoy :v:

25 Likes

Today I see signs of life. 2 of the 6 up this morning.
Crasher Toyz

10 Likes

Candy Cake Punch, :birthday: January 16.

Day 7. Trans planted to 1 1/2gal pots today. Only 4 of the 6 spouted but they look healthy. The one that had helmet head has some yellow on leaves but is pulling out of it.

9 Likes

Day 20

16 Likes

Got one fast grower and one growing in relax mode lol, maybe one pheno towards bubble gume and maybe one pheno towards runtz

3 Likes

So we just hit 2 weeks flower and things are starting to look lovely. Ph issues are corrected and the buds are starting to form. Only 1 male out of the 8. I think I had 3 grape candy runtz and 5 Indiana bubblegum. Can’t wait for the next cpl weeks to pass to see how these beauties do.

More detailed pics once the really start to bud.

15 Likes

Coming along nicely

6 Likes

I haven’t smoked or grown Runtz. I’m in the dark with it. It sure sounds tasty. I’m not sure I ever had Zkittlez now that I think of it. Never had Deathrow OG, either. I might dip them in the water tomorrow. :thinking: I got a lot of plant stuff caught up today. I just need to bring up the other light to use in another closet while the current project flowers.

7 Likes

I’ve grown Runtz before and these two girls are the definition of it.

The buds aren’t the biggest but they are so frosty, the best yields I’ve gotten on rosin was on my runtz!

But this specific on here is a perfect mix of the t1000 and Runtz bringing a sweet coffee funk.

19 Likes

How far along are they? days flowering?

3 Likes

They’ve been flowering since November 30th!

3 Likes

Having issues for some damn reason. Been doing my seeds right in solo cups for a couple years and always get good results. These seeds not happy with me for some reason.
Usually around day 4 all beans have popped and up or at least you can see signs of life. Have to look back, think I’m around days 7 from the first watering.

3 of the 6 popped, every one with helmet head.

One came up and laid down the same day. Dont think it will make it.

I think my 2 little humidifiers ain’t keeping up with dry air. Only thing I can think of.

3 Likes

Rh isn’t a problem for me I’m germinating in 30%rh sometimes it takes some light spraying and persistent spraying to get those helmet heads off

sometimes you can be just let a little bubble of water sit on top of the seed helps it moisten up that casing …you can pry em off delicately just make sure it’s wet and you get the membrane off of it as well …if you don’t plant will stay folded up …I have found planting in a solo cup with a piece of plastic wrap on top holds in some good humidity

Another piece of advice take it for a grain of salt if you want …fill your solo cups around 5/8 3/4 full to allow for stretching once the seedling finds the right amount of light it will stop first stretch and idle to grow …then you can just fill the rest of your cup in with dirt

last picture the soil looks pretty wet for such a small fella might be dampening off

5 Likes

Much appreciated info on filling of the solo cups and stretch. Pretty simple idea, so simple.i did t think of it :grin::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

This is low-key genius. I always bury the stems of leggy sprouts when I transplant, but this makes so much more sense!

5 Likes