Nug Life Farms *OFFICIAL*

Package came in the mail yesterday. Candy cake punch (cake mint punch x toyz) and crasher runtz: (wedding crasher x kishmintz f2) x runtz. In water germinating.

5 Likes

Arrived 2 days after they were sent. Cant say id want to print all those little stickers, cudos for the extra effort. :grin: tent reset today and they will be in cups tomorrow.

8 Likes

just wanted to say sorry i am waiting for my license to switch to new place before i send anything into flower. i will still update them once i switch them.

1 Like

Im running a runtz strain and some are saying slow vegging seems the like the opposite super vigorous growth

Should do a friendly competition becuase i have a few strains from the site and everything is taking off like crazy ill do some measurements but things seem to be happening fast. I have grown csi Humboldt purple indica and thats a slow veg took 1 month of healthy growth and it seemed like a week

1 Like

Very impressed with @NugLifeFarms420 genetics

2 Likes

Had this show up in the mail today. They came in hot and fast sir. Thank you kindly neighbor!!

My Bog Sour Strawberrys didn’t germinate, going to take that as a sign and drop 2 of these in the a bean bath. Thanks again @NugLifeFarms420 !!!

@Purple_Drank604
So jealous of those beautiful Bubblegum crosses!

6 Likes

If your in Canada i can imagine them falling from the sky lol

2 Likes

Crasher toys in the cups today. Let the fun begin… :grin::v::call_me_hand:

01/10/22

7 Likes

The Skynet is STILL stacking 6 weeks into flower!!

2 Likes

Day 15 of veg

12 Likes

Just got mine thanks again @NugLifeFarms420

7 Likes

Update time!!! So I have one male show itself. Everything is looking better now. Hopefully within the next 2 weeks I’ll have some nice bud pics to look at.
@Purple_Drank604 those are growing very nice and fast. Mine were much slower. They look great.

And my little boy I found.

8 Likes

Deathrow Runtz (Deathrow Pheno) finishing up at 9 weeks

22 Likes

@NugLifeFarms420 only 45 days veg correct?

1 Like

Yes, thats really all that I require besides a pic update every 15 days (if you can)

Not much really

4 Likes

Cool, I thought I remembered seeing that. I usually count day one when they are all up. Updates not an issue at all :grin::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Much appreciated :pray:

2 Likes

Moved from the other thread.

Was out of town yesterday and the beans came. Putting them in the medium now 1/9/22

Candy Cake punch, sounds yummy :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Ok not sure what’s happening, but holy sh**t, I planted these as seeds 9am Sunday morning???

The Candy Cake Punch in less than 48 hours???

Never had this reaction before!!

4 of 6 already out of the ground.

At this rate they will be monsters

8 Likes