Nug Life Farms *OFFICIAL*

I’ve been doing it the same as you…:grin:

2 Likes

Also when it’s half buried you can put the plastic wrap on top of cup wet it down first keeps the humidity in

2 Likes

Lost a few to contaminated rapid rooters. The 3 I saved are doing ok

2 candy cake punches and a crasher runtz

I’ll still finish them out if they’re male cause my 2x4 will be empty by the time they’re ready to flower

4 Likes

I tried using rapid rooters for seedlings way way way back in the day. Never liked using them for seedlings. Glad you could salvage some. :+1:

6 Likes

I usually have pretty good luck with them, but the bag had been sitting in a closet for a few months. Think I’ll just buy them as needed instead of trying to save money buying in bulk. I really didn’t need 200 of them :sweat_smile:

Here’s a pheno from the Deathrow Runtz that I really like. She’s got potential

Finishes in just over 9 weeks (pics taken at 65 days) dense, great nose (dank/earthy undertones, unique)

Keeping like a handful of these to play around with. Possible fems? maybe.

Hope people enjoy these

Also, noticing a high female ratio. Any one else experiencing the same?

25 Likes

Wow she is a looker for sure. :fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

I need to try these out! Look yummy!

3 Likes

Beautiful ladies they are.

3 Likes

And the first one is done. Super stinky. SUPER stinky.

21 Likes

She’s definitely a beauty.

3 Likes

beautiful plant. how tall is it roughly

3 Likes

She’s about 18-20 inches!
Every single bud is hard as a rock. And the smell, is so stinky. I don’t usually like stinky bud all to much but this has a sweet smell behind it.
The other two still have weeks to go.

4 Likes

Which plant in those pics? They look wonderful. I love that structure. No trim structure! Nice job! peace

3 Likes

T1000 x runtz bx
I wanted to by some but they are vaulted.
It stinks so bad, the buds are SUPER dense.

6 Likes

So, I guess the T1000 gave it that structure? Very nice.

1 Like

And that stank!!! I was super happy to have one with that structure and frost. And there will be no trim job. That why i wanted more. So I could find this pheno again.

6 Likes

Guess you didnt clone it?

1 Like

Bud I’m pretty sure I have a five pack of regs from the very first Tuesday giveaway …was gonna grow a couple this spring but I’m welcome to trades pm me !

4 Likes

No I didn’t. Should have. Just threw the clones in the flower room with everything else!

1 Like