Nug Life Farms *OFFICIAL*

If you still have it reveg?

2 Likes

Unfortunately no. Chopped for smoke report.

2 Likes

Same, if you’re trying to put together a full pack, I’m also open to trade. Love the sounds of that one, but I also have 2 packs of Cavity Crush coming from NLF, so we could work something out! @DannylovesCannabis (responded to @Rabeats2093 originally)

3 Likes

Crasher runtz coming up

temps are on the low side right now because I have a harvest drying in the room now(gonna buck and put in paper bags soon so we’ll warm back up soon.

12 Likes

Man I just reread that to myself, I must be way to high, because I’m not usually that repetitive :sweat_smile:

Lol… good show guys!!! Whether repetitive or not… good job!!!

2 Likes

Whats up people?

Hope every one is enjoying the weekend.

Any updates?

10 Likes

Well I know I am the last person you want updating since I am embarrassingly far behind the timeline I dedicated to, (Still have 0 flowering room available…) but I feel I need to do a little update even if I am ashamed of the circumstances at hand :flushed:. These are the 2 I chose in the end. 1 grew natural for a while and was recently topped, the other was topped earlier and then I added some of my training clips to flatten it out recently after the branches grew up and were dwarfing everything below. They are just lingering in stasis waiting for their new home.

12 Likes

Any update is welcomed here. Thanks!

5 Likes

6x Bam-Bam & Pebbles (Flintstones x Toyz) reg. into coffee filter this morning.

11 Likes

ill post a pic tomorrow still in veg limbo waiting on health canada. 2 unsexd plants just waiting to hit 12/12 impatiently

1 Like

Received!!!

12 Likes

This pheno had a purple and pink hue under the leaves, smells a lot like tk coming in with strong smells of stinky spice. Bud structure is a lot like the runtz. This was my least favorite out of the three.

Up next we have the last pheno. This one grows on me the more I look at it. It’s got super nice dense buds like T1000 but also has that golf ball runtz look. Smells just like tk!

12 Likes

Sorry for the delay on my update. The girls are looking great. I’m loving the structure of them all. Very uniform across the board. The only problem I ran into is that a couple stretched more than I thought they would. I have to find a way to raise my light more. I have it as high as it’ll go right now. But let’s get to the good stuff shall we.

14 Likes

what hybrid is that?

2 Likes

I’ll be moving mine up to 1 gallons as soon as I’m done with this blunt

2 Likes

Also, did any one get Terpanese?

Terpanese = Terp Bomb (TerpFi3nd) x Runtz BX…

The terps on this hybrid are ridiculous… I’ll have some late flower pics next week some time but if ANY one got these for testing please tap-in. I would love to see the progression

7 Likes

@NugLifeFarms420 I’m not 100% sure. I’ll check tomorrow when the lights on. I’ll get some more pics too of them.

2 Likes

Ok, here is where I’m at :grin:
Had 2 never came up, 1 was up a day and died. Leaves me with 3. They stretched a little bit until I put the light right on top of them. Should be in good shape moving g forward with these 3

6 Likes

crasher runtz doing there thing. Don’t think I’ll be topping them. More than likely gonna flower them in my kitchen 2x4 since this tents fixing to be full and that one’s gonna be empty soon enough.

6 Likes