Nug Life Farms *OFFICIAL*

Seeds have started, about 2 weeks old so far and have a slow started. Thanks @NugLifeFarms420! Lets watch the Candy Cake grow!
Add images

23 Likes

I finally started 3 of the Candy Cake Punch and will keep updating on them here if that’s alright

8 Likes

Crasher runtz

21 Likes

Well crasher Toyz made it through the heater disaster. Plucked all the burnt parts and potted them up. Figured after that letting the roots spread out wouldnt hurt. After transplant looked like a deficiency but new growth looking good now, just a lil shock I guess. Went ahead and flipped them as the larger plants were ready. :grin:

17 Likes

Day 39
6x Bab-Bam & Pebbles (Flintstones x Runtz) reg.

The transplant stressed them a bit.
Starting flower tomorrow (day 40).

23 Likes

2 days before flip

13 Likes

take off :flight_departure: :sun_behind_small_cloud:

3 Likes

I’m interested for sure :+1:t2::seedling:

2 Likes

Wow super frosty and looking great

3 Likes

Yummy looking great

3 Likes

Little droopy cause lights were out but making a nice come back these Crasher Toyz are. Got one showing fem after flip, thinking other 2 might be males but to soon to tell.

11 Likes

Time for my last update unless I can get my hands on some more of this goodness!!! The good. It’s all been amazing. The bad. Trying to flower out 8 plants in a 2x2 has been challenging as you will see. I can’t say enough about how great these Genetics have been to grow. Some amazing stuff. Definitely appeals to all senses. So. On with the show. First up is the bubblegum runtz. This one I can only describe as sweet.

She did well considering I ended up running her 2 weeks longer than I wanted to. I’m sure this will be a sleeper smoke.
Next up is my first of 2 grape runtz. This one smells just like my other one did which is very exciting as the other one I cut is some straight fire smoke.

This poor baby shows the struggles of being in the corner of an overcrowded tent. She did very well considering which I think is a great sign of a quality vigor.
And now for my last grape runtz. This one here is a straight beauty. She smells of sweet grapes. I believe this will be the one I put up until 420 as I was going to save my first grape runtz but the Mrs can’t keep her hand out the goodie bag.

This has been a great experience all around and thank you @NugLifeFarms420 for the opportunity to grow out these great Genetics. You definitely have done a great job producing some quality beans that has been some of the best smoke I’ve had in a long time. I’m looking forward to an official seed drop from you.

19 Likes

First day of flower.
That super tall one is looking like a male but we shall wait and see.
Edit: cleaned the dirt after this picture. I dropped my weed bonsai ):

17 Likes

Day 8 flower
Day 48
6x Bab-Bam & Pebbles (Flintstones x Runtz) reg.

3 males chopped.

Now have 3x Bab-Bam & Pebbles (Flintstones x Runtz) reg.

19 Likes

Day 33 flip of the candy Cake Punch :birthday:.
So I set the male out in my garage and been harvesting pollen, doing great :+1:.

Here are the pics of the 3 ladies.

The slow bloomers are catching up.

19 Likes

Bad news I think I have 3 male 1 female. Will wait to confirm.

3 Likes

Think I’m down to 1 fem as well. Couple still just don’t want to show yet. We will see…

1 Like

3 for sure males will be off’d tomorrow. Holding out on the one!

14 Likes

Some Crasher Toyz at around almost a month

18 Likes

Crasher runtz

27 Likes