Nug Life Farms *OFFICIAL*

You got that one looking pretty. Nice looking yield.

4 Likes

Wow amazing looks like your in for a good one. Greenthumb for sure cheers man

6 Likes

This is week 9 and ill be cutting them down at the end of the 9th week super greasy strain smell is hard to put my fingure on it but does have gassy bubble gum smell will see when its finished.

22 Likes

Lol, these are the poutiest plants when they are :sleeping: still waiting on 2 of the 3 to let me know if they stay or go. Close…but.just can’t tell for sure. The one fem showed 2 weeks ago…

did a defol on some other plants and it got late last night. Dont mind the mess on the floor, wife will be along soon to clean :grin::laughing::sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

15 Likes

Crasher runtz got a couple weeks left!

33 Likes

Those look super nice my good sir :+1:

4 Likes

Hey every one, hope all is well. Tonight we have a quick update.
Bam-Bam (decided to drop the Pebbles)

2 Really similar phenos, both structured identical to the Flintstones mom. The Flintstones mom was a fast flower and these are no different (under 9 weeks). Notable improvements, nose… :nose: (at least the one pictured left) the Flintstones dominate this hybrid. Indica dom, fast flowering, dense nugs…

Hope y’all enjoy :pray:

26 Likes

Crasher Runtz

16 Likes

Calling it tonight, think I got lucky and the remaining 3 are all fem. Hehehe, still only about 90% sure on one but, looking more like girl parts than boys…

Crasher Toyz

25 Likes

Here are the 3 Candy Cake Punch 24 days later, I believe I may have damaged the smaller plants roots when transplanting. I’ll be giving them maybe another week or 2 and toss them in the flower tent

16 Likes

What is your medium your using if you dont mind me asking? What ever it is seems to be kicking ass nice work

1 Like

Roots original soil and dr earth tomato food

4 Likes

Confirmed females on the right. Left unknown.

Edit, all females!!

12 Likes

looks great! popping mine soon whats the nose like ? looks runtz dominate to me.

1 Like

Sweet not super strong smelling next to the other stuff I’ve got going, but I might be kinda nose dead.

1 Like

Sorry for the late post was out of town on business so couldn’t get pics till today.

day 43 of flower: Candy Cake Punch :birthday:

Plant 1

plant 2

plant 3.
They smell great like a mellow yellow cake :birthday: mix.

20 Likes

crasher runtz is almost there! A pleasure to grow I look forward to using more of your stuff.

25 Likes

Couple of skynet. They are so eerily identical I would swear they are twins- sisters at any rate.

They smell fantastic although I lack the vocabulary and articulation to describe the aroma. Really excited to see how the flowers turn out.

19 Likes

I use the Dr earth Gold and that bag last forever Cheapest organic fertilizer that’s processed that I know of .I use half doses in top dress every thirty days and spike my water with it in micro doses as a light tea.Dr Earth products are Really good shit.Yours look like little piggies on that

2 Likes

Next update we have… Crasher Toyz

So far this is my fav pheno of the lot. Thick, dense nugs, awful smelling… Its all there. Easy to grow, Moderate stretch and node spacing. Keepers being found in every pack so far.

33 Likes