Nug Life Farms *OFFICIAL*

You did a fantastic job on that Crasher Runtz @EugeneDebs420 !

How did I go about getting some of those @NugLifeFarms420 $?

3 Likes

Hey @EugeneDebs420 how long did you have her in veg for? How long have you had her in flower?

1 Like

4week veg, about 10 in flower so far.

4 Likes

Looks great man!

2 Likes

Oh look, neighbors have moved in! (Crasher Runtz)

15 Likes

I am one of the grateful recipients of some of your testers from this weeks giveaway. Once I get my beans going, I’m happy to share how things go, but I’m curious to know what sort of information is most helpful to relay back to you here?

Photos I would expect of course, but what sort of things do you look for each time you run a generation of seeds through that might help?

7 Likes

@NugLifeFarms420 you got a strainly or a website? I’m looking to go bean shopping again soon.

3 Likes

Try here, I think you’ll find what you seek @EugeneDebs420

2 Likes

Grape Runtz Candy

GRC1- Shorter/slower, showed prominent/definitive sex soonest.

GRC2- Tallest/fastest, took forever to show sex and when it did it was the tiniest calyx with barely a hair even poking out

Both at the back of the bed/tent.

18 Likes

How goes it folks, hope all are having a great start to the weekend!

Some Crasher Toyz for your viewing pleasure :grinning: gotta say, though plants. Had issues with germination (not the seeds) environmental… Once they finally started to get their feet under them, fried them with the heater.
Nice turn around id say. Stretch is on and should be seeing some buttons in the near future.
Looks like 2 different phenos, 2 plants thicker and fuller, twins. The 3rd taller and lanky, I would have bet male but the pistols are there…

21 Likes

Looks like the bounced back and in excellent shape now . Should be some monsters by the time there done.

2 Likes

Day 30 flower
Day 70
3x Bab-Bam & Pebbles (Flintstones x Runtz) reg.
Should be pushing buds hard for the rest of the grow…better pics when I can

23 Likes

They look good brother glad it worked out looking like your going to be busy for some time. Keep the green thumb growing

2 Likes

I’m, liking the way they are looking now. Usually I’d do some training on them but assume a more natural grow is the ticket to see what these plants are doing. They are tough, I’ve put em through hell :grin:

4 Likes

Bam-bam & Pebbles getting frosty

24 Likes

Snipped a sample of the crasher runtz that was dry enough to smoke, good shit! Don’t normally care for runtz strains, but this was delightful like vanilla bean and smarties

5 Likes

I find it weird that you have both brand name and generic lemon lime soda.

Everything is looking really nice.

5 Likes

What a difference a week makes. Girls are getting big and starting to flower. Would have to guess they put on a foot or better this week.
Only thing other then stretch this week, 2 of the girls starting to sport some red stems. Pheno I’d guess, VPD is pretty dialed in and temps don’t fluctuate much from mid 70’s

12 Likes

Ok day 64 flower on the Candy Cake Punch :birthday:
Dried a test bud and had 3 friends come over and try it with me.

So @NugLifeFarms420 if you want to know what it tested out at shoot me a dm.

We all agree that it is a sweet, smooth :earth_americas: taste with hint of pineapple.

14 Likes

Here are a few pics of my NLF plants. I have a few of those Candy Cake Punch going… I’ll get those pics next. Nothing much to see at one month old. One BBG/Runtz plant is a triploid. That’s below.

The triploid is the one on the left a couple of weeks later, along with the other two.

17 Likes