Nug Life Farms *OFFICIAL*

Here are the two other strains.

Candy Cake Punch

These are two of five Deathrow Runtz I started. I screwed things up and lost a bunch of seeds to damping off with my seed starting mat, moving way too much water to the seedlings above. I was stoked to be able to save these two DRR. It took a lot of babying but they turned out great.

Thanks again Nugs! I plan on flowering them all out soon.

18 Likes

Crasher runtz

26 Likes

This shit legit too, friend came by last night to pick up, we smoked a fat joint and both forgot about the bag :joy:

13 Likes

Good yielder too I pulled 200g off her

12 Likes

On another note
If you dont remember, I decided to put Deathrow Runtz & Skynet in the vault. The progeny from these two hybrids have been spectacular and this was a feeble attempt at preserving the genetics.

If your looking for a FREE pack of Skynet, or Deathrow Runtz

Packbanditz has plenty of freebies to give away and they’re pairing NugLifeFarms w/ any pack of Exotic genetix. They might still be taking requests for freebies as well.

12 Likes

@EugeneDebs420 Nice Looking Nug… My Crasher Runtz are very very similar. I’ll get some flower shots up in the coming days

6 Likes

the triploid is a common mutation found in the Bubblegum side of the lineage. Its an interesting characteristic and frequents the progeny

7 Likes

No kidding about the Skynet! These girls refuse to stay away from the light with such a rebellious vigor.

15 Likes

Think I missed an update over the weekend. :grin:
Crasher toyz chugging along. Was trying to not mess with them and they are natural to this point. Think I’m going to remove a few leaves and add some stakes for support. All growing tall, got one 6 footer so far. Its the far right.

9 Likes

@NugLifeFarms420 any info you looking for, I should be including? Want to make sure you’re getting what ya need out of this. :grin::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Oh baby!!! :eyes::eye::eye::dark_sunglasses:
Check out this hot pack that was roasting my mail box:

Love the names, love the strains! :kissing_heart::wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Much love and gratitude to @NugLifeFarms420 for holding it down strong :muscle::weight_lifting_man:‍♂
I promised a summer grow on your gear homie, and you best believe it’s comin’!

22 Likes

@HeadyBearAdventures Well arent you lucky :smile:

7 Likes

@Bow4Buck Really good question

I’m really looking to put these hybrids thru the gauntlet. Each tester possesses unique growing capabilities (good & bad) and I’m really examining how well they preform given a wide variety of factors.

I’d hate to say “I’m looking for this” in regards to cultivation and people start to tailor their habits accordingly. The test grow loses its value for me if I do that. The only constraint I would like to keep is veg time but once the seeds are in other peoples hands, its up to them to follow. ’

I will say that so far, I’ve been very pleased with how these hybrids have held up.

To conclude, for testers. 2 things I’m looking for. First is periodic updates. A quality pic or two every 15-20 days is all that is required.

Last would be the veg time and it is important. It really is. I stress the 45 day max for a reason.

Hope this helps
Take care

9 Likes

Cheers Nug, greatly appreciated :v:t4:

Bless, Fatty

15 Likes

I’m still rocking the freebies I won from you. I’m still vegging mine I think it’s been 5 weeks today. I was hoping they would have sexed by now so I could move the females into bigger pots before I flip. I may flip them tonight to get them to do it.

I have 3 Candy Cake Punch, 3 Bubblegum Runtz, and 2 Death Row Runtz. They all look fine so far. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Oh man they look like they’ve been thru hell and back. Glad they made it safely, some what

9 Likes

Hey. Nice to see you pop up again!!

You da one who met sean price ! & Live in the beautiful jungle ! lol

Have a good and safe week !

3 Likes

Update on candy Cake Punch:
Today is officially 10 weeks flower and thinking of harvesting but want @NugLifeFarms420 and others opinion on if it’s ready.

14 Likes

Just going by this pic, I’d say ya got a couple weeks. Plenty of clear heads in there it looks like…JMHO :grin:

7 Likes

Thanks appreciate the advice.

1 Like