Nug Life Farms *OFFICIAL*

How many weeks is it supposed to take to finish? I have a few going but not flowering yet.

2 Likes

agree with @Bow4Buck . you have a good scope / camera so you can see what is there. lots of clear some going milky. they will get all milky some what. then you will be able to spot the amber ones showing up it is done when it is done. wait to see the amber’s to start showing. to me waiting on the finish is still hard for me. and i got a lot of time into the grows let alone having to wait for the amber’s. it really makes a big statement if you pick at the right time. enjoy the grow mainerj.

3 Likes

I thought 8 to 10 weeks, guess maybe 11 or 12. They are from @NugLifeFarms420 so that’s why I posted to get confirmation :joy:.

3 Likes

@AceHigh Sorry for the delay, I would take them 9-10 week flower. And the trich pics look good. Love it :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks @NugLifeFarms420, one was pretty much done yesterday so harvest them; got them hanging now.anyrhing else you want me to report on? I’m going to get my people over for a smoke test when they are Dry :slightly_smiling_face: I’ll give a smoke report like I did before.

3 Likes

Stoners! :roll_eyes:

After going back to your post, I must have been sleeping that day while posting. :dizzy_face: :joy_cat:

1 Like

Drunken watermelon received and will be soaking tonight! Thanks @NugLifeFarms420

3 Likes

two drunken watermelon seedlings one got smashed on the way to me but these two popped very fast! one might not have a meristem but we’ll see in a couple days,

about one week old

15 Likes

Drunken watermelons all got tails and went into red cups. Peat, perlite, ewc.

6 Likes

Thats cool as hell. Got a cross im playing with, got something similar going on.

sorry to clog the thread with junk folks, just find the odd ones interesting. :grin::v::call_me_hand:

9 Likes

Candy Cake Punch @ day 29 flower

20 Likes

@Mr_Greenfern love the pics, they’re looking mighty fine :grinning:

Small update:

First we have some more Crasher Toyz. (pics @ 9 weeks)
Just like her sister she stinks to the high heavens. Not as heavy trich production as her sister but the smell is really dank, and complex. Easy to grow. Cant wait to sample her.

Finally we have my first Cavity Crush pheno. I have several more in flower she just got a jump start on the others.

She’s a tall beauty with moderate node spacing, that produces spear shaped buds that smell amazing. Im usually good at describing the pheromones so I’ll try my best describe the stench. Imagine a sweaty gym sock stuffed with dank. Thats what I’m picking from her. Musty gym sock funk :smiley:

Take Care :+1:

23 Likes

Thanks @NugLifeFarms420 this was a nice surprise for me in the mailbox this morning

14 Likes

I absolutely love the name of that strain, maybe you’ll feel like you’re in a Noir mystery flick after smoking it. :wink: :male_detective:

5 Likes

Crasher toyz starting to swell a little. Seeing some frost starting nicely too.

17 Likes

I planted a 3-pack on 4/20. Just got test results back from Farmer Freeman and only one of them is a girl :confused: I up-potted her from Solo cup to 1 gallon fabric pot. Looking forward to seeing what she does! I usually grow old school genetics so it’s fun to try something with the latest hotness.

6 Likes

Drunken watermelon babies

Don’t mind the mess I was mixing up soil and when I went to clean up I found out the motor on my shop vac died. Getting a new one next week.

8 Likes

Ok trying to determine if the last candy Cake Punch is ready.
Any opinions?

7 Likes

Tough to tell with the picture resolution (When I take pics they aren’t any better btw), but it seems like a lot of clear trikes still. Based only on what is visible, I’d say she needs more time

8 Likes

I agree. I go with mostly cloudy and it looks like another week or so.

How’s she smelling? I have two going that just got up potted and flipped. I haven’t heard much about it. Enjoy!

3 Likes