Nug Life Farms *OFFICIAL*

Day 61 flower
Day 101
3x Bab-Bam & Pebbles (Flintstones x Runtz)

21 Likes

Drunken Watermelon testers, upsized the pots and moved them outside… 3 weeks old!

19 Likes

Looking really healthy, interested in following their progress as I was fortunate to get some regs in the giveaway, thanks again @NugLifeFarms420 :relaxed:

3 Likes

Drunken watermelons 3 healthy, 1 mutant, 2 fail to germ.

12 Likes

Day 63 flower
Day 104
3x Bab-Bam & Pebbles (Flintstones x Runtz)

Not sure why I’ve only noticed today, but very strong lemon and burned rubber smells…very citrus…like straight limonene with a hint of _______ or something.

24 Likes

Looking really nice.

4 Likes

One of the duds is not!

And the mutant

I would bet money these 2 bigger ones are males

11 Likes

Crasher runtz I got in a giveaway a while back sorry for delays on popping them theyre easy growing so far. I guess this is where I should post em.

12 Likes

Crasher Toyz just starting to swell a bit. Frost coming on a bit too…

Have a great weekend all :grin::v::call_me_hand:

19 Likes

Drunken watermelon 5 out of 6!

Neat leaves on the bottom one

12 Likes

Think I’m gonna move the bigger two into gallon pots here in a few minutes/hours

4 Likes

Candy cake punch day 14 of flower

13 Likes

Mine are maybe a week farther along and they are getting beautiful terp smells. I wish I had been able to veg longer. I sniffed a bud and it stayed on my upper lip for a while. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

To all the testers out there, thanks for keeping the updates coming regularly. And good job overall!
good-job-smiley-post-it-760

@Bow4Buck a dozen or so packs of Crasher Toyz got thrown in the vault. There’s potential for an F2 down the road

@rooted welcome aboard and thanks for the update

@Tappy forgot too mention, love the flower pics from earlier

@EugeneDebs420 what was the final germination count?

8 Likes

5 out of 6

3 Likes

awesome sauce :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah, depending on how it smokes, ya got some keepers in there. I’ve got one of them here i do believe. Pics just don’t show what I actually see, not to mention I probably have to many plants in every pic to actually see very well.
I do have one though, not as open and airy as the other 2, much tighter nodes on here and loaded with buds. The smells is off the hook. NICELY DONE :heavy_check_mark: :clap:

4 Likes

A couple shots of the Candy Cake Punch at 7 weeks

26 Likes

were did you get the “grow” box ? nice need one myself much easier than buckets

2 Likes

talking about Runtz - justy got a few packs of Thai stick X runtz and thai runtz x mango

3 Likes