Nute burn or deficiency?

Kinda looks like 1 of my plants when I accidently splashed nute solution on a couple of the bottom leaves.

1 Like

I was thinking that at first, but last time I did that the colors were different… but it is totally possible, its at the front of the tent

2 Likes

Looks like you took the problem off the plant, if its all good tomorrow then you’ll know for sure

Naw theres a few more than that lol the first 2 pics are a different leaf

1 Like

I had them also and never found out what it was icon_e_confused|nullxnull . Just trimmed them and it stopped occuring … :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yea I may just cut all the uglies off

1 Like

I’ve found this book invaluable :heart:

Personally looks like Potassium deficiency :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand: But - I’ve been wrong before lol.

4 Likes

How’s the environment temps and humidity numbers Iv learned that H/L VPD can have the effects of deficiencies .

My humidity has been fluctuating a bit, mainly between 45-65 with a pretty steady 26-30 celcius
@nefrella I’m almost wondering more about potassium excess, I feed pretty heavy lol it shouldn’t be hungry.

2 Likes

Copy. What caught my eye was the location you stated bottom half of growth.

Could be excess.

Either way looms like nute lockout, causing excess or deficiency.

You ph right?

2 Likes

I havnt checked runoff yet, ph in is typically 6.5-7 range plus ive been alternating feeding/straight water this time lol. I just cut off all the ugly bits, so I’ll see if anything comes back

3 Likes

All uglies were plucked and new spots have started. Going to check runoff ph.

Edit…
Wellllllll… wtf would tank it so low lol

3 Likes

I’d say it could be over feeding? Have you checked PPM of runoff?

1 Like

Lmao just did… yeaa so I know my issue now. Tap water comes in at 32

5 Likes

Well hey, that’s a win for me still, lol.

4 Likes

@Grease_Monkey Ph should be between 0-14. Can you calibrate that meter?

2 Likes

2611 ppm? icon_e_surprised|nullxnull Nute burn for sure, flush those lillies … :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That was my ppm meter, I’m using drops for ph.

3 Likes

So after flushing all my plants the 2 that looked fine, still look fine. The sick one seems to be getting sicker by the day. The soil is still to moist to do anything wtf do i do!

1 Like

Use iron citrate.