End of week 7 problems?

Haven’t done anything but water during flowering, every other time with molasses. Top dressed right before 2nd week of flower.

At first only the front left was giving problems, that pheno was growing a lot faster so I assumed it was maybe just hungrier than the others because of that. I left it to see though, has got a little worse and now the other plants are showing small problems here and there.

All Orange Kush Cake. Clawing, yellowing, browning/drying, and small bumps on one of the mains leaves??? Diagnosis?

11 Likes

Also should I pluck the ugly leaves or what?

2 Likes

I use to pluck the ugly leaves :expressionless: but mostly so they don’t appear in my pics :grin:, also because they say they are a Hotel for pests and diseases and steal energy from the plant while not producing.

My guess upon this is Potassium deficiency but also thinking in nutrient burn icon_e_confused|nullxnull. A slurry test would come handy to have more info. Wait to see what others think … beer3|nullxnull

11 Likes

Yep I agree, and that fan looks a bit close?

Lol 2x2 tent not much space with the 2 lights right above

2 Likes

How long have you been watering molasses every other day? Molasses lowers ph in a solution mix. I use recharge (contains molasses) on my organic and synthetic grows once per week. Too much molasses can lock out other nutrients. Same as too much nitrogen knocks out other nutrients etc, etc, etc

8 Likes

I don’t think I would give molasses every other watering but maybe that’s just me?
I thought I read somewhere that to much molasses can have adverse effects on your plants. I could be wrong though so don’t quote me on that…lol
Grief beat me to it…lol
What grief said is what I was trying to get at without success :rofl:

3 Likes

Every other watering since week 3 of flower, I used recharge up until that point but still wanted to give it sugar afterwards. So like once every 8 days.

2 Likes

I only add molasses in the first weeks of flower. I’m on the flushing side, if you use them in the last stage that improves soil microbes providing nutes to the roots instead of plant getting them from the leaves reservoir… beer2|nullxnull

3 Likes

You might have two issues happening.

That 1st photo may be showing something else. Have a close look at the underside of those spotted leaves. Look for signs of insects.
If the underside is clean then its likely Potassium as George said.

Cheers
G

5 Likes

What about the bad clawing?

1 Like

Clawing can be caused by several issues (water, (over/under), pH, nutriments etc)
If you get the deficiency under control the clawing should abate. … It’s just a symptom.
All in all, it’s not too bad… :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

I also noticed them, but as he speaks about bumps instead of spots I discarded them … beer|nullxnull

2 Likes

1 Like

No it can’t.

He has potassium and boron deficiency. Why do you people call this anything but a nutrient deficiency which it is plain as day

Straighten up grandpa or we’ll put your ass back in the tool shed

Man I love your style frech|nullxnull, sooooooo and excess of Calcium has locked Boron and Potassium, right? ejem|nullxnull

b2aaa58ca9f4e75a5c4eda77500d9d814276d05a_2_535x500

5 Likes

Yeah underside is clean, no bugs.

1 Like

Is this chart a real thing? Never seen it. And is that Steve guy a “sock account” or whatever?

3 Likes

Yes the chart is correct I have seen it before; maybe I can find it?image

Some of the most common antagonisms are iron blocking manganese (or the reverse), magnesium blocking calcium (or the reverse) and potassium blocking both magnesium and calcium.

Potassium has a strong cation charge thus calcium is secondary in strength to potassium.

3 Likes

Yeap, it’s as real as the Calcium conspiracy ejem|nullxnull, it’s called the Mulders chart. As for Steve, he has more sockets than a centipede, hope “they” will let him stick with this account although it’s funniest to find out which would be the next … frech|nullxnull

7 Likes