Nutrients on a budget?

Yeah I think I will try a cheap easy dry nutrient brand this next time. I would enjoy if they included silica in the mix so I wouldn’t have to buy.

I run coir with 5-10% runoff also. I may be wrong but some of these almost look like they are for soil. I have no facts to support that though

1 Like

I’ve been using maxi gro/maxi bloom in perlite hempy buckets. Thinking I’ll swap to coco after this run as to keep costs low and not breathe in toxic perlite dust. Was also considering megacrop after my maxi combo is gone

1 Like

Yeah I hear good things about the maxi duo. Only bad things I heard were they run pretty acidic and sometimes needed a bud booster. I think I will go for the masterblend because it is pretty cheap on Amazon right now.

1 Like

I see megacrop has a free 3lb sample bag just pay shipping or their website. I may try that, can’t beat it!

3 Likes

I use foxfarm, the shit out of it. Read down thru my thread you will see foxfarm for newbies youtubes. Check them out and my use with their bushdoctor supplements. I also use others with them Alaska Fish Ferts and Mega crops sweet candy. If you have any questions PM me. Start measuring accurately and stop using capful, would be my first advise. Peace @DatDamDog @BigMike55 also uses Foxfarm very well. He can give you tips too.
ColeLennon’s Outdoor 10x10 “Gauntlet of Med Clones” - Overgrow.com

3 Likes

Which one are you using @Foreigner

1 Like

I use the Pure Blend Pro.

3 Likes

Every time I go in GroGeneration I see nutrients on a sale table. Some is just discontinued stuff. I’ve got a few choice finds.

2 Likes

Those shot glass measuring cups are not always accurate. Careful. Yea…no cap fulls or glugs.

3 Likes

Big syringes all day long. Best way I know.

6 Likes

This is what I use. Works great for Micro or Macro dosing
Amazon.com: Fox Run 6-Piece Plastic Measuring Spoon Set White, 1.6 x 9 x 3 inches : Everything Else

2 Likes

I bet that is easy

1 Like

It really is. It’s a bit of a pain when the bottle gets low you need to tilt it but no big deal.

I’ve got a 20ml and a 5ml

3 Likes

I’m a dirt guy so IDK about liquids much, but at my old job we used to use these for the cleaning concentrates to measure out the dilution for a bucket worth:

3 Likes

I an ex dopefiend, just pull out the plunger and dump the nutes in :rofl:

2 Likes

Well that’s some high tech shit right there. Very cool.

3 Likes

great tip bro

2 Likes

I might be weird, but I absolutely love measuring out all my nutes. It’s like the best part for me, around growing. The most rewarding.

2 Likes

I think if I was doing salts I’d love it, like lab work sort of. But organic liquid nutes are usually pretty rank in one way or another so I don’t love it, I’m trying to switch to all dry amendments and just do it every couple months then water

1 Like