Nutrients on a budget?

Not exactly noob, but it’s a short learning curve to mix from scratch.

Add a bag of their calcium nitrate and this is a complete kit.

2 Likes

I’m going to use their Mega Crop A & B and Sweet candy PK booster next year with my outdoor. Still going to use my Bushdoctor supplements and use Tiger bloom to fruit. Cutting out Foxfarm Grow and Big Bloom. The Sweet Candy kicked ass this year on Terps/Taste and it’s a stellar PK booster to boot.
0-27-27 I’m looking forward to using the A, B

4 Likes

Thanks @Dirt_Wizard! Great suggestions from everyone else too!

3 Likes

I’m confused about jack 321. On their site they have a 321 combo pack with like 8 things for about 150. But most of you are referring to it as jacks part A?, Epsom, and calmag? If that were the case I’m sure it would be pretty cheap

2 Likes

Yes, those 3. Others are additives and people have a wide range of belief on if those are needed

4 Likes

Okay thanks. That is better.

Just run gh maxibloom powder it’s a pita to dissolve but hard to beat for value

1 Like

https://www.earlysgarden.com/index.php?option=com_jcart&Itemid=124&route=product/search&search=Plant%20prod%20

I buy from these guys good people to deal with .

1 Like

As mentioned on the old part of the thread Dyna Gro nutes are very cost effective, self buffering and really do the trick. They do a starter pack and have a feed chart.

3 Likes

Oh okay thanks. Which nutrients do you use of there’s?

1 Like

There mj line veg , bloom , finisher and cal kick along with some general hydro micro till it’s gone.

1 Like

Okay thanks for the info. It seems like it may be pretty costly to buy all those but they would last a long time?

They’ve got small quantity’s and it definitely goes a long way.

1 Like

Extremely diplomatic way to put that!

2 Likes

I love dyna gro. I am running it for the temple Flo seed run right now at 1/4 strength along with maxi crop (dry kelp). 3 feedings then 1 straight water. Using well water.

5 Likes

The line @ShiskaberrySavior mentions looks good too. I can get it but I need an account to by it locally.

1 Like

I’m sure there is. I can say this year outdoor in coco/peat/perlite I used all these
Foxfarm
Grow
Big bloom
Tiger Bloom
Open Sesame last week of july
Bushdoctor
Cal Mag
Microbe
Kelp Me Kelp You
Sledghammer
Alaskan fish ferts
Mega crops Sweet Candy
I can tell you my supplements, I won’t change them. I might cut out, grow and big bloom for an A. B Megacrop, I will still supplement the same.

11 Likes

Dyna Gro free sample box, looks awesome!

https://dyna-gro.com/product/kit/

4 Likes

I afraid if I sign up on a bunch of samplers, I will try using all of them

3 Likes

Lol yeah gotta pick one or three to try. If anything gets me experimenting with coco in a tiny tent it’ll probably be getting to play with different nutrients than my soil mix. Something cheap for sure like MegaCrop probably

1 Like