OAXACA 12 Fingers Grow

I grew up smoking Mexican brick weed… none of it ever looked as awesome as yours!

Exceptional work. As a sativa lover, I truly appreciate the skills on display here.
Taking notes :sunglasses:

Stay hazed
Jake

4 Likes

It probably comes from the amount of Fingers some of the leaves have, the collector gave it the name. I’ll document my grow with a lot of Pictures and then we can see how many Fingers they will build. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank’s for the compliment man! :slight_smile:

Here a 11 Finger leaf from the Federation Hawaiian Sativa i’ve grown last year. There is probably also some Mexican inside the Hawaiian Sativa.

Here the fast Mextiza.

11 Likes

Here some more work by me. :slight_smile:

Federation Seeds Hawaiian Sativa (smells like citrus incense, and Vicks Vaporub)

9 Likes

Reeferman Love Potion

6 Likes

9 Likes

Oaxaca 79 x oaxaca cruce del chischas? Muy bonito seguimiento,tomo citio.

Saludos.

Hola Yaxu, sadly i don’t speak the spanish language. :slight_smile:

And yes i also have the Oaxaca79 x Oaxaca 12 Fingers cross which i would like to grow later.

Here the little Oaxaca 12 Fingers seedlings

7 Likes

Could it be the same Oaxacan that is GlennOrch showin&talkin bout here?:

1 Like

Hello MiG. Don’t understand the whole spanish text, but the Pictures GlennOrch has shown are from the Oaxaca 12 Fingers, yes. It’s a pretty long flowering line with just a bit resin on the calyxes. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That would be quite impressive for even an outdoor grow. The fact that you can make an NLD look like that indoors…wow!

Amazing, wonder how this all turned out?

1 Like