Oaxacan x Peshawar by upstate grown by Drgreensleeves outdoor full cycle

Looking good! Here’s what a Silversides pheno looks like. This is very fruity.
Hope you find something you like😁

12 Likes

Any updates?

2 Likes

Yes I’m beginning to think that male we like is a pearl pheno it’s still a little early to tell and they just keep getting bigger! And bigger! The tallest is probably almost 14ft and they haven’t even started stretching yet ! @Upstate I love them! I plan on working with these for a long time bro! Thank you and I’ll get some photos this afternoon hopefully but if I run out of time, next day or so I’ll have them on here , oh and the two that bugs tried to get are 5-6 ft and growing fast!

3 Likes

Epic. I hope they finish. Mine was cut today week 16 of flowering from seed. Yours should be faster.
I knew they’d be trees😁. Glad you like them.

1 Like

@Upstate

Still growing like crazy :slight_smile: and still no stretch that I can tell

The node spacing on that male is just spectacular :slight_smile:

The Oaxacan Jungle :slight_smile:

21 Likes

It’s porchini season here in the Ozarks!! Man they are soooo dang good! It’s just trying to find a market , I can have all the mushrooms in the world but if I can’t pay my own bills it really doesn’t matter lmao :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I think they are finally starting to stretch! I think :slight_smile: lol the tallest is probably pushing 14-16ft I imagine that after stretch they will be pushing 20+ I just hope they can handle the cold if not at least finish some seed I have the one male with purple strips so I am hopeful for this year and I have high hopes for next year I’m hoping I can get some to finish and next year can get all to finish then I hope I can get some to finish for @Upstate ! :slight_smile: Slow and steady wins the race

7 Likes

Oooh! And @Upstate ! Check it out one of the bug damaged that I had to root has purple like that male so I have a pair ! Of the hopefully frost resistant! Excited!

6 Likes

They will definitely have great cold resistance. I won’t be surprised to see them finish.:wink:
Do me a favor WHEN they hit 20 feet. Lay on the ground and take a picture towards the sky while laying on your back. Then I can live through you and enjoy the view.:grin:

6 Likes

I’m eyeballing that Peshawar male. Time to get Joe up potted and growing. I have a couple males but not one as nice as yours. That one has Joe’s nodes.

2 Likes

Oh yes I can do this no problem bro :slight_smile: it would be my pleasure :slight_smile:

Oh ok and he is nice :slight_smile: real nice!

6 Likes

Ooh … @Upstate we got male flowers :slight_smile:
The joe pheno just started forming and stacking but the purple strip have probably been doing it for as at least 10-14 days but that’s only a guess:) lol it’s not everyday I get to see the top :slight_smile: lol

3 Likes

I just realised we have the same exact watering can :joy:

5 Likes

How are they coming on @drgreensleeves? Have you needed to stake them?

2 Likes

He’s MIA. I’m hoping he’s OK. No word for over a month.

4 Likes

I noticed this recently.
I also hope he’s alright.

2 Likes

Last I saw they were 15 feet and stretch had started. They seem to have acquired the Oaxaca flowering time. In the f2’s there will be faster plants. These are Oaxaca x Peshawar. I’m making Peshawar x Oaxaca today if the weather holds. Better chance for faster plants in the f1’s

6 Likes

Just re read the thread. @drgreensleeves you are missed and I hope you’re OK.

5 Likes

:pray:t2: sad to see homie isn’t here. I’ve been super curious how the Peshawar crosses to things as I’ve got two fairly distinct females. Really wanted to see how it finishes! Best wishes and much love

3 Likes

I’d like to see how they finish out as well. Peshawar definitely add size and vigor… but beyond that I just don’t know

2 Likes