Octopot Grow System

I never use organic’s in my Octopots
Afraid of all the slime and bad juju

5 Likes

Exactly…the SLIME!!! Root choking slime. I can picture, and even worse, smell it. :face_vomiting: :nerd_face: :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Mm rotting potatoes

3 Likes

Just got 2 octopots from UPS today , going to have to drop some beans & try them out .

5 Likes

No more free delivery but it’s the cheapest I’ve ever seen them

10 Likes

Welcome to the fam!!

5 Likes

Greetings Paps,

This may be awkwardly phrased, but aren’t OctoPots still pricey even with the discount? No agenda, honest question.

-Grouchy

4 Likes

A bit but well worth it

8 Likes

Autoflowers last week - 30ish days since sowing seeds:

9 days later:

Nothing changed position between pics. The humidifier on the left is a good point of reference for size. It sits atop an upside-down 5 gallon bucket.

19 Likes

Bro they look absolutely beautiful
You always have a healthy looking garden

Great job :+1::+1::+1:

The rapid growth in just 9 days is amazing

2 Likes

Thanks. This is my first crop after shutting down for three months due to broad mites. I’m only growing from seed now since apparently I’m incapable of adhering to strict quarantine protocols :grimacing:. And because I have a shitload of seeds!!!

4 Likes

Same here I tried to keep moms always had issues hell There are way to too many seeds in the vault to keep things around

If it’s that special make seeds

3 Likes

Just a heads up, rolling down your bag sides too much could make the plants drown, the height of the bag is purposeful in giving the plant oxygen.

While it might not be an issue now, it could effect the grow later on.

keep a eye on this too, your getting light leaks into your res, thats why there’s algae.

3 Likes

Thanks bro I do roll mine down but only like 4 inches to 5 inches have not had any issues

Filling up the Octopots today weapons of choice lol

6 Likes

Same, I roll down 4 to 5 inches, I don’t have a 4 to 5 inch soil bag.

This is my height

5 Likes

What size is that tent bro? I just got my first Octopot and I’m not sure how many to put in my 4X4. Especially if they get out of hand as you say. Thanks…

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

I put four 6 gallon Octopots in my 4 x 4s

3 Likes

what @Floyd said. 4 in a 4x4

4 Likes

I’ve got 4 @ 6 gallons Octopots in my 4 x 4 tent

12 Likes

14 Likes