๐Ÿ™ Octopot [NoRGE] Northern Lights x Orange Grove Reg (Giveaway Seed Run) [699.11g]

No name, just wanted to abuse the pollen. I was throwing it around with zero regards.
The SourBluTooth was my target for F2โ€™s but I was very reckless and hit maybe 8 different strains with it.

3 Likes

Skeet skeet skeet eh??

2 Likes

Iโ€™m headed to Texas and Louisiana, Iโ€™ll be back in a week or so. Iโ€™ll hit you up for your info and get you some of these.

1 Like

Word, take your time, no rush.

1 Like

I bet that cross will be :fire::fire::fire: I got mine dry packed in the freezer for when I can do a good indoor run.

3 Likes

I am gonna run these and the Strawberry Goji by Bodhi also mixed up in the sprinkle.
I am excited to see the NoGRE mix. I donโ€™t know what to expect

3 Likes

Guess whoโ€™s picking up paper maps this month lol

Got your gift of the gods.

6 Likes

Which one is that, ole pack of fat beans?

Bubblegum x sour bluteef :rofl:

2 Likes

After I posted that question, I noticed the thread we were in and thought it was the NoRGE x SourBluTooth er a teef.

edit I just went back and read that Iโ€™m supposed to send you this @Syn

1 Like

Hahahaha, no rush Broski, I have a crap ton of beans.

Iโ€™ve busted up some of the beans to offer to people in my discord who are trying growing.

I saved 6 of the beans from your pack

3 bean packs

My stash

8 Likes

got your beans and away we go!

1 Like

You definitely got a head start on me, Iโ€™ll be in dirt by Sunday tho.
Is this the thread you will feature your grow?

1 Like

I havnt started anything, seeds get scratched on halloween

1 Like

Gotcha. I just double checked the 31st ainโ€™t here yet

2 Likes

Man, Iโ€™m not gonna lie Iโ€™m hopping up and down to see whatโ€™s in those Norge x sour bluetooth! Some really good indica genetics in there. I can see some real gems potentially being found.

3 Likes

Oh youll def be in the loop, its your baby.

ill make a new thread, im ocd

5 Likes

@Syn
Did you happen to get that thread up and running yet ?
I have 2 finishing up in solos.

Iโ€™ll post pics in a few of those I have. Also this is the second time and the NoRGE always most prominently displays its genetics. The SourBluTooth only added a little weight and an occasional fruity background.

3 Likes

This?

2 Likes