OG Amateur/Novice Breeder Roll Call!

Think there needs to be another category for myself… something to the effect of leave town come back and have seeds…

7 Likes

I am going to go with a very novice amateur for myself. I have been chucking pollen for 20 plus years and have done a bunch of my own stuff that I have given out to tons of people to grow their own meds. I still to this dabble with chucking pollen around when something peaks my interest. We learn everyday, it’s when we stop learning that it no longer becomes a passion!!

Happy Growing,
OB

5 Likes

Good day all,I hope all of your gardens are healthy and vigorous,I am definitely a novice and consider my self a perennial student,hope to hell I’m making sense so far,I struggle to communicate effectively/efficiently and strive to improve on that,it’s so beautiful how this truly phenomenal gift of ours pulls people from all over the world, in hopes to be a better caretaker (?) Ha,it pulled me out from under a rock in the bush,and out of my shell,to learn about wifi,and how to take a picture (I need work on that I know),but I can upload!)for the love,and I would love to have a better understanding of breeding and genetics and how to perceive traits better, really a greater understanding in general,I feel like I have to be upfront that I have a learning disability, plus have had serious bouts of depression as bad as you can get them,i do feel a vast improvement in my physical condition,I’m very happy about that, and also recently tried real CBD,not the shit the sell from from my legal provider, which I haven’t bought from since last year this time, tired of being blatantly robbed ! Amazing! Was pain free for 2 1/2 days,cant afford any more tho,so I’m looking for an incredibly powerful Indica as it will help with my insomnia as well as for pain ,and yeah I suppose if a mentor should present him/her self I can get into more detail,also would like to find and develope a soaring sativa cultivar as well and something in between, right now I’m trying to learn slow down and lose that sense of desperation, haven’t worked in a while i’ve got some meds on the way,3-4 weeks plus cure but at that time I should or at least would like to develop a system (perpetual) to harvest,and I want to continue to make seeds , personal/plant development if you will,wow,I do get sidetracked ,and can babble after smoking hehe,also from Alberta Canada,47,and would appreciate a mentor and hope to find one theirs so many amazingly gifted people on here/out there cheers

8 Likes