OG community training a noob. 🀣 First real journal

:blush::blush::blush::blush: happy day happy day

All three have broke the dirt !!!

So I cant seem to keep good humidity, if i use the big humidifier it get to high 80 to 99, if i use the little one its stays around 45 to 50.

9 Likes

So question, my nutrients that I have DaKine 420 has anyone used them? Are they good ? They seem very expensive when I look at other products, also I have been reading alot of posts about Jacks 123, I know theres a million different nutrients out there, I just want to use one that someone has experience with so I can learn how to properly feed

4 Likes

You can spray the inside of those cover caps, that would help also the soil not to dry fast. Right now they only need just pHed water, that soil is prefertilized so regarding nutes you will cross that bridge when you will arrive to that river, are you using the bspec? beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

No im using the rpsec, the bspec dimmer switch is completely fucked, tried to dial it back and it won’t dim at all, The IO port just to verify.
Contacted HLG they are sending a new driver. They are bad asses !!
I have the rspec turned down to maybe 30%

Also what ph do I need for soil ? The initial water to wet the soil I used 6.5.

4 Likes

The bspec has blue light more recommendable for this early stage, hope you will be able to fix it. pH 6.5 is OK, but it is better to drift it so it has more chances to get nutrients, some ones are available when acidic soil, others when alkaline, check this chart:

67ef21440d291fd8a2c13ad1c0a54f5a3ffaf938

4 Likes

I’d still use the bspec even if the dimmer is fucked, just hang it higher on full power

4 Likes

I thought about that just trying to find a happy medium with it untill the new driver gets here.

I think im goona unwire the bspec board its self and swap its place with the rspec. Idk why and the fuck I didn’t think of that in the begging 6 screws and 2 wagos super easy swap out :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

1 Like

Smoked a joint and had that beautiful idea :bulb: tell me thats not Ganga guidance :pray:

3 Likes

Thank you for the chart :pray:

2 Likes

Sorry, I don’t know if it really was for hydroponics, maybe I have it mislabelled after comparing it with this second one … :sweat:

07c55be7fd53855c918f094041272bef44b54e6a_2_690x383

1728d87c896b6e56a8845da7e698d4ea0424d336

5 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

They are still alive !!!

Little girls but they are there

10 Likes

Lol im keeping those a secret if they make it till next week ill show them. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::smirk::hugs:

1 Like

Tagging along! I also recently sprouted 4 of the same seeds! I’m jumping into the deep end with mine, they’re my entry in the 16oz cup manifold challenge.

1 Like

The orange gogi cut i got from jet was probably the best plant in my garden last run. Definitely the best smelling and tasting. Wish u kept it around but i still have some f2s jet gave me as well. Good luck on the grow and i will be watching. Nice choice in lights too.

4 Likes

Any word on gorrila grow tents lite line ? They have a nice cheap 4x4 :rofl: and I get a quarterly bonus :grinning:

2 Likes

I like the vivosun tents on amazon. Best i have found for the money so far. And its prime day. My buddy just grabbed a 4x4 for 100 bucks.

4 Likes

I can get a 4x8 for the price of a 4x4 :smirk: now my Xbox/pc room just might get converted :rofl: I really dont even play games anymore sooooooo

6 Likes

Thanks for the heads up on PrimeDay.

4 Likes