OG community training a noob. šŸ¤£ First real journal

I found some Cal-Mag-Iron discounted for Prime day!

I have a 4x8 Zazzle tent and a 5x5 Vivosun. Theyā€™re both fine but the Zazzle is noticeably higher quality in design and materials. I think they sell for similar prices.

2 Likes

Thank you!
Iā€™m just trying to expand now that I see both the small tents I originally purchased arenā€™t really for much more than veg, Seedling, and clone sized tents, 4x4 seems to be a good over all average size.

I had talked myself into the 250$ gorrila one then looked at the vivosun and for.the same price I can get a 4x8, lmao that thing is huge. I really want it like a child seeing the next best video game, but realistically no, im going to get a 4x4 but then I have to light it sufficiently :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

All are still alive and growing :pray:

7 Likes

And the 4x4 is ordered :rofl::rofl: this forum is a bad influence :rofl::rofl::rofl::green_heart::green_heart:

6 Likes

:nerd_face::face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Hereā€™s the little ones chugging along,
also the 2x2x3 is gonna house some Of @Mr.Sparkle autos heā€™s has been so kinda as to donate to the residential noob
Popped 2 PrxCd to try and give the small tent a chance to do something productive.

5 Likes

Tent should arrive Monday. Along side the replacement driver from hlg. Also spent some money on a better Ph pen my10$ one already took a crap on me its stuck at 6.7 unless I drop it in the test solution to calibrate it. But then it goes right across to 6.7 soon as its out of the solution. Literally if I turn it on it instantly says 6.7 no mixture on itā€¦ spend a little buy alot, spend alot buy a little.

New Ph pen is an Apera ph pen. Also arriving Monday.

3 Likes

Also Iā€™ve never used the PPm thing how do I calibrate it :rofl::rofl:

And hereā€™s the :tangerine: babies they are getting along nicely, when can I remove the domes ?

And here we have so Mr.Sparkle autos, 2 PRxCD that have barely broke open. 2x2x3 tent runners.

2 Likes

I would truly like to thank everyone that has been helpful and supportive!! I enjoy this alot seems like I might of even needed this hobby. So BIG thanks and much love to everyone, down to the words and the gifts sent. Thank you everyone! :heartbeat:

6 Likes

No need to calibrate!

1 Like

You could use some distilled or ro/do water and calibrate to 0, or same as your ph pen, thereā€™s calibration fluids for them.

1 Like

I have an Apera pen, itā€™s been good. Instructions in the box for calibration.

1 Like

70$ and the box it comes with looked like it belonged in a laboratory. But the other one 10$ didnā€™t even come with the calibration stuff, I had to buy the three bottles of liquid calibration stuff for it that was 30$ so 40. Used like 1/4 of each bottle so far.

2 Likes

I have a vivosun 4x8 tent in my bedroom and love it.First time using a tent and looking to acquire a few more after 4x4s after i harvest this tent. Full :grin: also have my 4x6 bedroom closet full of flowering plants to,thats why i need more tents lolā€¦Happy growing and expanding bro :grinning:

2 Likes

Thank you, im excited about the bigger tent, ill now have a veg tent and flower tent, and I think the shortest of them is going to be for Autos only, lol Iā€™m still looking at light set up for the 4x4 think im yet again going with HLG.

2 Likes

Have you looked at @Old-Ron grows,he has like 20 tents and is a bad influence on getting everyone he visits expanding their grows lolā€¦Once i get some harvest money in December i will be treating myself to a new tent or two and a couple of new light boardsā€¦i need a tent for my males and a tent for my autos.I also have a 5x5x8 closet i can set up if needed lol Yes the grow addiction is real lmao

3 Likes

Update update update

We now have 3 Goji babies. They look fairly nice if I might say.

And we also added 2x PRxCD Auto
And we also added 2x CD H2 Auto

Now I will have two separate runs that are on the way to production. Iā€™m pretty damn excited.

Also @Mr.Sparkle can u see the ā€œfreebieā€ thank you!

5 Likes

Note to selfā€¦Diapers for my seedlings!

5 Likes

Lol yea the ratchet hangers I ordered are 3 feet long so kind shit, two foot eight inches if u count the bit in the ratchet part, ā€œborrowedā€ the box from my neighbor to elevate them and its kinda cold on the floor too.

3 Likes