OG Michiganders Unite

That is impressive!

Now what’s going to happen?.. just watching

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Those are gonna be some monsters, when should they finish here?

Nice picture @Gpaw is that a Frazetta?

1 Like

Thanks i have some concerns with how much clay there is but hopefully early October. It’ll be real nice to have them covered up during the fall when it rains for 4 days straight with no sun.

1 Like

Man I can’t wait to see those beast, how long you been vegging them?

I think i started them around april 20

Used to do flips of 20 with month veg from clones and they would be pushing 9’ hoods indoors. This is actually my first outdoor grow.

Here’s the journal for my indoor jungle.

Here’s some interesting reading and a way to keep cuts and mothers that won’t go against your plant count.

Also great info on compliance, counts, gifting and transportation.

I need to dive into the details on Cannabis Clubs and what would be legal/not.

9 Likes

Looks like a knockoff of H. R. Giger.
Great topic forming here!

2 Likes

Finish times of sativas in Michigan have me considering an enclosure for outdoor grows too, one that I can make light proof.
I’m growing autos this year.

2 Likes

@spaceman got it, H. R. Giger. Always loved his freaky stuff.

Cheers
G

1 Like

Curiosity what’s the dj mix?

Nice. Sativas are where its at. Next season for sure have some out there. The hoop house we made was real affordable. Under $2000

2 Likes

Collection of Black Pearl X’s I was gifted. W/SK1 M and Afghan kush (purp pheno). Gifter was DJ and he has not been in contact for 2 months. Tried to hit him up last week and nothing. Hoping the best, I know he had some underlying Medical issues and was kinda secretive about some of the seeds he listed as “mixed, see what comes up. So far at 3 weeks in flower have breeding pairs of both x’s to repopulate seeds and share. Have one big BP female so far, according to strainly they were only available as fem seed.

1 Like

I’m in the SW glove area. GR/KZOO.

Glove love.

3 Likes

Damn I havnt seen much of either in decades. Used to have all Frazettas books when I was a lad. I was more into water colors and charcoal portraits though…remember all the old hot rods had The fantasy sci-fi work airbrushed on the hoods or on vans…

1 Like

Welcome @vernal , good to have you…have a buddy bringing me some long held NL5 cuts from the area.

1 Like

Frank Frazetta drew the covers for my all time favorite horror writer, Karl Edward Wagner.

2 Likes

Are gage green genetics very popular in MI?

1 Like

Fellow Grand Rapidian here also

2 Likes

Order from GLG they are in Claire I believe, not sure if they carry Gage Green.
Brings me to a question I want to pose that led me to this fine establishment. On the hunt for an original Michigan Monkey Paw cut. Anyone have a lead or remember it from 75-90 or so?

3 Likes

kzoo_switch on IG only guy I know with it.

2 Likes