Welcome to the Jungle

It’s supposed to be 65+ I believe, Ace is a tree way cross of reds, other red is looking like a Sativa heavy x the trips one is looking all landrace, top leafs are thin spears. It’s fastest plant too. I have a clone outside, let’s see if it gets as big as they say…:sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

Oh ya that things gonna beast out for sure. 65+ is way shorter than I would have thought, pretty standard really…I would have guessed 100+ haha

1 Like

Looking all Sativa and stacking popcorn top fast, the Mystery Plant on the other hand is a foot taller and even sharper leafs. All the guy wrote was “mixed Old stock, grow these and see what comes up.with about 20 seed in it”. Thus one looks like it may go 100. May be Black Pearl or Golden Tiger, I know he worked with both those strains.

8 Likes

Anyone have any interest in pollen from the Purple bleeding Moroccan Beldia, have had him outside for a few weeks in quarantine. Walked past yesterday and my nose started running like a faucet. He was spooging all over himself. Chopped it and shook it out in a large zip and put it in the fridge with stalks still in to collect any more.!

ohhhhh yeah, that’s Big Red in the cage, the lone survivor of the fox attack. Have not seen them since I marked my territory. Have a few clones to put in the other holes with cages. I’m thinking another Purple Thai and a GG4 both should finish at 42N.

9 Likes

Looks like I lost around 15 seeds to some bad peat pods, replanted in happy frog but no lick yet (4days). That’s two rounds behind on the perpetual. Dropped another dozen and have 6 tapped in soil. Viet Black x Romulan, Crazy Train, Nepalese, Royal Purple Thai, GG4 F1.

4 Likes

W12 - not much going on. Trying to stop killing seeds. it’s been 90 during days here all week, Time to flip light schedule to evenings for better temp control. just gonna have to move the timers an hour a day over a Few weeks so not to stress them.
Put one of my Panama clones out back and didn’t even think I took her from 24/0 to 15/9, seems fine so far, loving light and rain water. Hope it don’t herm, what’s done is done. Have a black pearl Sativa fem and one of 2 70’s mix that look a little more to indica side of x. Hoping shorter one will be female, as the havnt shown yet, may push it in flower for a week to show then decide, hate to waste a male outside. Fathers that I’m holding now are
2- bangi haze / no fems
1- MTF so far
1- skunk #1 x Black Pearl

Fems are
2- AK x Black Pearl
2 - Skunk#1 x Black Pearl
2 - Purple Thai And Panama Red clones, branches dusted with bangi, Beldia and Skunk1x

7 Likes

This will be the next pollen donor, we will see if I can get collection and storage right this time around. Thanks to @Trowertripper for bailing me out with a batch of some dank fresh pineapple Thia that can be smelled through a zip. I will be sending some to all who asked for the Beldia after I paint a few branches of my Purple Thai with it.

3 Likes

W14D1 : image|375x500

6 Likes

Pictures of @lefthandseeds Triple Durban to come today at repot 1 going to flower and 1 going outside. Also some picks of the Afghani Kush x Black pearl. I have graded out a lot of these seeds I believe them to be F3 as I know he had talked of several pheno hunts with his buddy dropping 10.
Very nice plant , no where near as stretchy as it’s mother. Buds are more clumpy than the 80% Sativa spiraling, , round dark leaf buds with a conical Kola. Tent growers should really like them for SCROG beautifully thick side branching.
Three weeks in flower. Have two Thai clones (structure sucks on cuts, seeds had perfect symmetry. Got 3 female Brutal Monkey paw, so one will be multi hit with pollen for some More Sativa genes like bangi haze, MTF have two males and a female so I will repopulate some seeds from Alaskan Seed Cache.

13 Likes

nice color buds, do you flush for. Color?
Is that possible ? Never heard of this, but I’d like to hear more about it

1 Like

Most of the things I’m working now are in Blue and Purple lines, I keep my lights out temp below 70, no flush, just a P&K boost after week7 of flower until chop.
Really most plants will show more color at the end if you trick them into thinking it’s fall, cut back nutes, cooler temps, take them into drought defensive growth. Mine have shown much better colors since I started watering from wet to dry cycle, do not water until I can pick a 3 gallon up easily one handed. Then slowly give it a quart of feed and let sit for half hour, give it another and let settle repeat until you just start getting run off from all drains. Empty tray and never bottom feed. I water Wednesday evening and Sunday religiously all plants take around 1 gallon so I mix exactly what I need.

3 Likes

I call those my sweetheart bends! I curved the stem like I’m trying to turn it into one side of a heart. Break down cell walls to rebuild stronger.

1 Like

Explain. Drying weed in a refrigerators? Wouldn’t that get pretty humid? Teach me homie

2 Likes

Any new pics of that one? Somehow missed yr reply 3 weeks ago. Sorry.

Old fridge, put small clamp fan inside. You have to get the fridge to hang between 50-65 degrees, potentiometers will usually not go that low so I put it on a timer as warmer weather came I had to bump it from half hour on half off to 45/15. Stuck a cheap weather station in it so I can monitor temp and humidity. I also cure with all sugar leaf on ( necessity when growing Glue.) then do final trim after cure, acts like a cocoon to protect inner Bud from curing too fast. I like minimum of two weeks cure down to stable 60 RU inside jars. Stored above 55 your cure will continue and not lose potency for a year or more (do not store in fridge. Jars go in cool dark foot locker once locked a 60.

5 Likes

Here you go @Upstate just this morning and a clone going outside from 6” 6/1.
Also the Big black pearl inside and out.

13 Likes

6/1 at 6” clones

10 Likes

nice tomato plants

4 Likes

Fox kits dug up 2-3 first planting so the Black Pearl and Purple Thai are a week and a half behind Big Red at 3’ and starting to push after a topping. 10’ by Oct???

2 Likes

Jungle is cruising along with the above scheduled to be harvested in the next 4 weeks or so as they get a bit amber. Up and comers are Vietnamese Black (1), Dirty Margarita (2), Blue Mountain x Lambsbreath x Columbian Gold (3),Triple Durban from @lefthandseeds.
(1/1), and two 45 year old seeds from 3 of the 70’s re-mix from @Pawsfodocaws which are both girls.

With things on cruise control I dug around the shop and through the recyclables to throw together a test to run during the SOLO CUP Challenge. Mainly focused on getting the too 12” for flower quicker so anything better than that is a win.

Theory: (Based on car motor producing power)
Anything that takes in Air, fuel, and combust (synthesizes) it to produce energy is theoretically is an engine.
So. If you Increase air and oxygen (turbo, blower boost), fuel Octane (nutes and water), combustion (photosynthesis) you will increase growing power.

Iq am running three blind test samples against the seeds I have dropped for the start of the challenge
3-Durban Thai Highflyer II x C-99 (2/3 ) in cubes with 1/4”+ tails.
4-Purple Thai (4/4)
3-Afghani kush purp x Black Pearl. (3/3)p

Control A: Blue tags
Dropped 14 days ahead
2-Acapulco Gold
2-Uncle Fester Skunk #18

Control B: 1 week ahead in cubes and live soil
2-Lemon Skunk
2-Maui Wowie
2-Poisonous Maui
2-Kona

Control C: dropped at same time as Control C in candy jar bubblers and Rockwool cubes.
1-Lemon Skunk
1-Maui Wowie
1-Poisonous Maui
1-Kona

Secondary thought was to treat sprouts like clones until they are ready for flower

Goal:

1. Control C will grow more rapidly than sister Control B.
  2. Control C will catch and surpass Control A (allready tied if not ahead at week and a half)

I’ve ordered some materials for revision 4 of the bubblers with micro rounds for better air intake, 5 32oz candy jars, 60gal bubbler with 5 head anti backflow manifolds. Nice thing is it’s portable so I’ve taken advantage of great sun for all Controls all week.

nutes arrived Today for all
Veg -1 part Urban Farms Texas Tomato Food thru third week of flower (if they make it)
Flower: 1 part Urban Farms Garden OF Eden Bloom.

May even run some AN I have laying around against it also, and my normal Organics as third.

9 Likes