OG ONLY POP UP CONVENTION "If you build it will they come"

YEOO WHATS good Ogs whose down for an OG only POP up event where we meet hang and exchange genetics and knowledge?
I think this would be awesome as most of us on OG are pretty much birds of a feather. I have the resources Just need to know if I build it will they come.

17 Likes

What country? :rofl: / :thinking:

6 Likes

USA for now at least

4 Likes

I’m out lol.

A bunch of us :canada: Canucks :canada: were talking aboot this on “The Canadian Contingent” thread.

14 Likes

I’m hardpressed to believe OG has been holding out in this regard.

12 Likes

lol :laughing: I know but it’s different in person you know what I mean. all the greedy cannabis fukbois link up vibe so why shouldn’t the real ones lol I’ve never been to CA but I gotta make it up there u guys do yall thang 100​:100:

4 Likes

Group meetups would generally be a state by state (or regional) discussion. But if there’s a big event that lots of people are traveling to, that would be a good time too lol.

12 Likes

I agree either state by state or a big canna festival would be good

Before Covid I was planning to go to Boston for the 420 festival to meet up with some IG peeps but crap happens

8 Likes

that’s more what I’m going for and maybe we can change the location every year maybe take a vote on which state is next every year or how ever ofter

1 Like

They have conventions like that here in Michigan.
But, too have one for OG’ers! That would be cool!

4 Likes

A Michigan OG conference would be dope….

5 Likes

Imagine… a pimped out Overgrow bus travelling across the lands…

Schoolbus conversion.
Little greenhouse with a perpetual no-till setup in the back.
Solarpanels on the roof + batterypack + light for dark days.
Sofas and a loud ass sound system with fat subs.

The fuck you need a house for?

:nerd_face: :sunglasses: :+1:

16 Likes

Now that’s an idea OG

1 Like

I have a homie that lives in his rv and has a 4x2 notill bed in a tent where the bunkbeds are supposed to be! Super sick!

16 Likes

I was just reading about the cannabis cup in Denver this year and it’s looking like it’s a go still and luckily I’m in Colorado Springs and I would love to get together with a bunch of OG community members and go through and I yhink it’d be cool to get a spot to promote the community and show them all how it’d be centered around the fact that we’re a growing community yjat is involved with anything and everything related with aspects of cannabis and I am horrible and wording the shit in my head…probably a good thing lol but seriously it’d be awesome if we had a both to help get the word out…The Doc

5 Likes

Oh man! I was at the first cannabis cup in Denver! That was unreal! I came home with so much goodies! I definitely think a Canadian one will happen, I’d love to see these happening everywhere. Only furthering the awesomeness of OG and the community it has enveloped

3 Likes

OG honestly is the best you guys do a good job of weeding out the fkboyz lol my first trade someone was basically like " ok we are watching you now don’t flip up " lol good stuff though

5 Likes

We always wanted to do a canna tour

Denver is a haul but maybe doable

But the 420 date doesn’t give me enough time to save up

If they still do one in September I can shoot for that

2 Likes

When is the cup scheduled in Denver?

I’m heading out on a month long road trip on May 6th, will be in Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, Utah and Colorado. Head back to east coast early june.

I’d love to possibly stumble onto an event, maybe even meet a few OG members.

3 Likes

I can only think of the old Ken Kesey “Further” bus… I think that would be hysterical and awesome.
It would get busted as soon as word got out though…

3 Likes